No, I'm sorry but.................

Sorry #89 and everybody I know he's a nice guy with a great family and all but THIS GUY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The special teams demon s**t has to stop as well. Save demons for the bible this is the NFL. Cut his ass, I've had enough.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry #89 and everybody I know he's a nice guy with a great family and all but THIS GUY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The special teams demon s**t has to stop as well. Save demons for the bible this is the NFL. Cut his ass, I've had enough.

53940[/snapback]

AMEN. The Patriots were obviously targeting Wire the whole game. He can't cover at all. Get rid of him!

Well just got home and you beat me to this thread.

Coy Wire had one of the most brutal games I have ever seen a Safety have ever on any level of football.

Bit on play action on a 1 and 30 that resulted in a 1st down.

Got beat again in coverage in 1st half for another big 1st.

Let Graham run right by him for yet another huge 1st down with the Pats backed up in their own endzone in the 3rd.

Goes offside on 4th and 1 and gives the pats a 1st.

Promply gets beat for the go ahead touchdown a play or two later.

Heard him just now pulling in that "A hard playaction makes it tough"...and this gem "things happen so fast in the redzone and he got a step on me"

If the game is too fast maybe you shouldn't be on the field.

Let Baker play....I can live with rookie mistakes, not the total lack of talent and mental breakdown that Wire shows every week

I've gotta add my voice to the Coy Wire SUCKS thread.

Another waste product. Another high motor useless bastard.

Special teams demon? Please, special teams shmuck.

Oh ya, can't cover stevestojan either. God he sucks.

RunTheBall

Wow, LOL!

I've been saying this all along after his rookie year. I cut him some slack back then cuz he's was green but I'm not making any more excuses for him. Didn't he go to Stanford?

It's time we cut him now. Playing with no SS would be better for us in the long run.

He is a joke and TD needs to own up for this bust of a pick!

The two silver linings from this game were Lee Evans, of course, and the fans (and hopefully the coaches) finally realizing what an awful, awful player Coy Wire is.

I wrote this in the offseason and I still believe it to be true now. If you put Wire on an empty football field and have him toss a football high straight up in the air to himself, he will leave that football field with a football sticking out of his bloody eye socket. High-motor, high-schmotor. The kid has zero ball skills. Zero.

AMEN.  The Patriots were obviously targeting Wire the whole game.  He can't cover at all.  Get rid of him!

54024[/snapback]

They played him exactly as they planned to. They targeted him and exploited him........as everyone always does.