TE(start 1)

Ben Watson

Alex Smith

FG(start 1)

Ryan Longwell

Rian Lindell

DT(start 1)

Washington

Buffalo(got to represent.....ouch same bye week :D )

Performance scoring, 12 teams, keeper league

732497[/snapback]

For a 12 man league that's pretty good. It's make or break based on Palmer and Foster's ability to stay healthy. If those guys stay play strong, you should be set.

It's make or break based on Palmer and Foster's ability to stay healthy.  If those guys stay play strong, you should be set.

733244[/snapback]

I agree. Palmer should be fine but if not, Brooks isn't a bad backup IMO. I think the season really hinges on Foster's production without much backing him up.

Don't like your RB choices tbh.

Who'd you take with your first round pick?  I can't find one.

733251[/snapback]

Its a 3 player keeper league and my 3 keepers were Chad Johnson, Anquan Boldin, and Carson Palmer. My RBs sucked last year- Deuce, Fred Taylor, Corey Dillon and Chris Perry. I had Chad, Anquan and Carson all rated above the rest of my team last year

I think all 5 of my WRs have the potential to rip. My league gives huge points for TDs over 50 yards. I am hoping to parlay a WR/RB combo into a true #1 RB via trade

I also think Deangelo is gonna be an elite back if he ever gets the chance to start. Deshaun will be elite if he can stay healthy. If he ends up injured or is ineffective that might open a door for Deangelo. Both are receiving threats and Carolinas offense is pretty potent

• 3 weeks later...

Just added Wali Lundy! How you like me now?

QB(start 1)

Carson Palmer

Aaron Brooks

RB(start 2)

Deshaun Foster

Rueban Draughns

Deangelo Williams

Wali Lundy

Chris Perry

WR(start 3)

Chad Johnson

Anquin Boldin

Lee Evans

Braylon Edwards

Antonio Bryant

TE(start 1)

Ben Watson

Alex Smith

FG(start 1)

Ryan Longwell

Rian Lindell

DT(start 1)

Washington

Buffalo

Just added Wali Lundy!  How you like me now? 

QB(start 1)

Carson Palmer

Aaron Brooks

RB(start 2)

Deshaun Foster

Rueban Draughns

Deangelo Williams

Wali Lundy

Chris Perry

WR(start 3)

Chad Johnson

Anquin Boldin

Lee Evans

Braylon Edwards

Antonio Bryant

TE(start 1)

Ben Watson

Alex Smith

FG(start 1)

Ryan Longwell

Rian Lindell

DT(start 1)

Washington

Buffalo

756539[/snapback]

A nice addition, but don't be surprised if Kubiak sprinkles in a little Morency. You know those old Denver guys. Anyway, nice pick up.

RBs need a little to be desired, but you have Williams and Foster, so you should be set with at least one spot. Droughns and Lundy should work out fairly well. A little help and you are sitting pretty.

Prediction 2/10. Nice Draft. What you lose in production at the RB slots, you more than make up with QB and WR depth.

Its a 3 player keeper league and my 3 keepers were Chad Johnson, Anquan Boldin, and Carson Palmer.  My RBs sucked last year- Deuce, Fred Taylor, Corey Dillon and Chris Perry.  I had Chad, Anquan and Carson all rated above the rest of my team last year

I think all 5 of my WRs have the potential to rip.  My league gives huge points for TDs over 50 yards.  I am hoping to parlay a WR/RB combo into a true #1 RB via trade

I also think Deangelo is gonna be an elite back if he ever gets the chance to start.  Deshaun will be elite if he can stay healthy.  If he ends up injured or is ineffective that might open a door for Deangelo.  Both are receiving threats and Carolinas offense is pretty potent

734014[/snapback]

Makes *much* more sense.

Considering that, I like what you did with it. Not sure if you could have done much better.

Yeah, Deangelo is going to tear sh-- up in Carolina.

You know everybody loves Boldin but I just don't see him or Fitz putting up the same numbers they did last year. Having Edge on the team is going to cut down on the wideout's numbers, especially in the redzone. I don't think they signed James to put up the same numbers that their RBs have posted in the last few years. If I had to guess I'd say it will be Boldin's numbers that are affected more than Fitzgerald's.

You know everybody loves Boldin but I just don't see him or Fitz putting up the same numbers they did last year.  Having Edge on the team is going to cut down on the wideout's numbers, especially in the redzone.  I don't think they signed James to put up the same numbers that their RBs have posted in the last few years.  If I had to guess I'd say it will be Boldin's numbers that are affected more than Fitzgerald's.

760276[/snapback]

I'd actually say that they will stay the same.

Arizona's offense should be better as a whole, leading to more opportunities for everyone to get touchdowns.

The offensive numbers aren't static things that are going to be distrubted amont more people now, but rather the offense shouldbe better as a whole.

You know everybody loves Boldin but I just don't see him or Fitz putting up the same numbers they did last year.  Having Edge on the team is going to cut down on the wideout's numbers, especially in the redzone.  I don't think they signed James to put up the same numbers that their RBs have posted in the last few years.  If I had to guess I'd say it will be Boldin's numbers that are affected more than Fitzgerald's.

760276[/snapback]

I think Fitzgerald's the one to see his numbers fall. As if you study their respective game logs it would appear that Boldin put up better numbers last year then Fitzgerald when Kurt Warner started. This tells me Kurt favors Boldin and not to mention he did miss one game last year and still produced near identical numbers to Fitzgerald. Of course it's going to be hard for either to put up the respective numbers they put up last year but gladly take either one as a #1 in a league with 10 or more teams.

760276[/snapback]

I really don't understand why so many people have either/both of them rated ahead of R. Moss, who had a "bad" year hampered by injuries last year but still caught 10 TD's. Say what you want about Brooks but he got the ball to Joe Horn just fine.

I really don't understand why so many people have either/both of them rated ahead of R. Moss, who had a "bad" year hampered by injuries last year but still caught 10 TD's.  Say what you want about Brooks but he got the ball to Joe Horn just fine.

760973[/snapback]

Randy actually only caught 8 TDs last year. Although I expect him to bounce back this season don't forget that Brooks never had a secondary WR in New Orleans as good as Porter.

Randy actually only caught 8 TDs last year. Although I expect him to bounce back this season don't forget that Brooks never had a secondary WR in New Orleans as good as Porter.

761636[/snapback]

Whoops, 8 still pretty good for a bad year. The difference between Porter & Stallworth is pretty negligable IMO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.