Bills pre-season tv schedule

Buftex

Forgive me if this has already been posted!

For those of you fortunate enough to have the NFL Network, here is a list of the broadcast times for the first three Bills pre-season games...all times eastern:

Week 1: Bills/Panthers (actual game Saturday 8/12 @7:30pm)

NFL Network broadcasts: Sunday: 8/13 @7am

Monday: 8/14 @2am & 3pm

Week 2: Bills/Bengals (actual game Friday 8/18 @7pm)

NFL Network broadcast: Saturday 8/19 @1pm

Week 3: Bills/Browns (actual game Saturday 8/26 @6pm)

NFL Network broadcasts: Sunday 8/27 @6am & Tuesday 8/29 @4pm

I don't have the NFL Network, but last year, my boss taped all the games for me...time to ask another favor...they only have the schedule posted until the end of August...no times yet, for game #4!

Please note, the Bills/Bengals game is only scheduled for one broadcast, so have your DVR's ready!

Thanks for posting that, and this thread needs a slight bump so everyone gets their times straight.

Remember:

First Preseason Game Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m.

First TBD Online Anxiety Attack Meltdown is at 7:37 p.m.

First fan to yell "I'm So !@#$ing Tired of this Schitt" is at 7:47 p.m.

First livecam of JoeSixPack preparing to jump off Peace Bridge will immediately follow the game.

All times are Eastern.

Any idea when the 2005 yearbook will show?

729543[/snapback]

Never mind - Sunday July 30th

6:30 p.m. -- Film Session

2005 Buffalo Bills - Under head coach Mike Mularkey, the Bills finished the regular season 5-11. The Bills failed to make it to the playoffs, finishing third in the AFC East.

Repeats Monday July 31st 2:00 am, 9:30 am

729543[/snapback]

I think the Bills cut the yearbook staff this season, being a small-market team and all! :)

Seriously, I am not sure, but I will try to find out!

729543[/snapback]

Okay, I just did a peruising of the confusing ESPN tv schedule...they have all of their programing listed through Sept. 5th. They start showing the yearbooks, on Friday, Sept 1st...they start out with the Packers and Lions...no listing for the Bills through Sept 5th.

They are also showing a bunch of NFL related "You Can't Blame..." episodes, but no listing of the Norwood/SB 25 show...I still have not seen that...

One possible ESPN programming note for Bills fans:

On Saturday, Sept 2nd @2:30pm eastern, they have one of those annoying "Who's #1" shows, with the theme: "Biggest NFL draft bust"

The Bills may have at least two candidates! :)

Thanks for posting that, and this thread needs a slight bump so everyone gets their times straight.

Remember:

First Preseason Game Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m.

First TBD Online Anxiety Attack Meltdown is at 7:37 p.m.

First fan to yell "I'm So !@#$ing Tired of this Schitt" is at 7:47 p.m.

First livecam of JoeSixPack preparing to jump off Peace Bridge will immediately follow the game.

All times are Eastern.

729516[/snapback]

I see you bet the 'over' on these.

For those of you fortunate enough to have the NFL Network, here is a list of the broadcast times for the first three Bills pre-season games...

729390[/snapback]

In all the years I've supported the BILLS (since '69 season) I'd watch the preseason game IF they were televised, which would be the away games, but they were always shown LIVE, never TAPE DELAYED like these are. I always found them boring as hell.

Once the offence & defence had been on for at least one series, it would slowly get boring by the minute.

I find the notion of watching these preseason games beyond dull to have to watch them if they're not LIVE. If I knew the score beforehand and knew they had a really good game I suppose I'd TIVO it so I can see how some of the players trying to make the roster did, but I learned ages ago these preseason games aren't worth a shít as to how you'll do in the regular season. The vast majority of preseason games are sooooo boring.

I guess what I'm trying to say is how can you appear to be so excited about a bunch of BILLS preseason games being shown on NFL Network when they're not even being shown LIVE, not even being shown on the same day ? It's summer and there's gotta be alot more fun things to do than make an event out of that. ;)

I've long felt get it down to 2 games, and increase the regular season to 18 games.

But anyway, that's just my view on it, and I'm stickin' with it. ;)

In all the years I've supported the BILLS (since '69 season) I'd watch the preseason game IF they were televised, which would be the away games, but they were always shown LIVE, never TAPE DELAYED like these are. I always found them boring as hell.

Once the offence & defence had been on for at least one series, it would slowly get boring by the minute.

I find the notion of watching these preseason games beyond dull to have to watch them if they're not LIVE. If I knew the score beforehand and knew they had a really good game I suppose I'd TIVO it so I can see how some of the players trying to make the roster did, but I learned ages ago these preseason games aren't worth a shít as to how you'll do in the regular season. The vast majority of preseason games are sooooo boring.

I guess what I'm trying to say is how can you appear to be so excited about a bunch of BILLS preseason games being shown on NFL Network when they're not even being shown LIVE, not even being shown on the same day ? It's summer and there's gotta be alot more fun things to do than make an event out of that.  ;)

I've long felt get it down to 2 games, and increase the regular season to 18 games.

But anyway, that's just my view on it, and I'm stickin' with it.  ;)

730435[/snapback]

What can I say? I love the Bills...sure I would love it if they extended the regular season, and shortened the preseason....but that isn't going to stop me from watching. I am pretty much on the record as saying that I think the Bills are going to have a long season (as in bad ,like 4-12 or possibly 6-10 bad), but that isn't going to stop me from watching all of the regular season games either...it's what I do...its' what I have always done...the Bills are the only thing that has been constant in my life, for as long as I can remember, in my 41 years...

A successful Buffalo Bills season, in 2006, to me, would mean just seeing some progress from Losman, or seeing Nall emerge as a substantial factor, some stability in the O-line...and some strong play by some of these young guns they are bringing in on defense....pre-season is the first, albeit small, step toward seeing some of that...

For those of you fortunate enough to have the NFL Network, here is a list of the broadcast times for the first three Bills pre-season games...all times eastern:

Week 1:  Bills/Panthers (actual game Saturday 8/12 @7:30pm)

NFL Network broadcasts: Sunday: 8/13 @7am

Monday: 8/14 @2am & 3pm

Week 2:  Bills/Bengals (actual game Friday 8/18 @7pm)

NFL Network broadcast: Saturday 8/19 @1pm

Week 3:  Bills/Browns (actual game Saturday 8/26 @6pm)

NFL Network broadcasts:  Sunday 8/27 @6am & Tuesday 8/29 @4pm

I don't have the NFL Network, but last year, my boss taped all the games for me...time to ask another favor...they only have the schedule posted until the end of August...no times yet, for game #4!

Please note, the Bills/Bengals game is only scheduled for one broadcast, so have your DVR's ready!

729390[/snapback]

Thanks.

What can I say?  I love the Bills...sure I would love it if they extended the regular season, and  shortened the preseason....but that isn't going to stop me from watching.  I am pretty much on the record as saying that I think the Bills are going to have a long season (as in bad ,like 4-12 or possibly 6-10 bad), but that isn't going to stop me from watching all of the regular season games either...it's what I do...its' what I have always done...the Bills are the only thing that has been constant in my life, for as long as I can remember, in my 41 years...

A successful Buffalo Bills season, in 2006, to me, would mean just seeing some progress from Losman, or seeing Nall emerge as a substantial factor, some stability in the O-line...and some strong play by some of these young guns they are bringing in on defense....pre-season is the first, albeit small, step toward seeing some of that...

730476[/snapback]

Now this post I agree with many things you say.

I too love the BILLS. I agree we're going to have a shít season, somewhere around what you're predicting. We were horrible in the early 70's, late 80's, then we got that short reprieve when Knox arrived. Then from the time Knox left 'til Marv & Kelly arrived in '86 were horrible again. During all those losing seasons, and in '85 I'd be glued to the TV when we almost went winless that year I'd still watch the BILLS when I could have watched some choice games being televises around the NFL.

But hey, even during our Super Bowl years I couldn't get into watching them preseason games, but at least they were LIVE so I'd put them on. They just didn't have my undivided attention & focus like regular seasaon does. Back then tho', televising preseason game was a bit more limited, but not even tape delaying them for at least the same day is just the pits as far as I'm concerned. But hey buddy, to each his own right.

I guess I'm just really disgusted with our offseason. Hiring Marv as GM at his age with no experience as a GM, then him choosing Dick Jauron as Head Coach when we could have gotten Mike Sherman, not acknowleding now that JP is bust who's not an NFL QB when we could have gotten Matt Leinart or Jay Cutler, and our 1st round pick being chosen with our early pick when he was slated as a very late 1st round or possible 2nd rounder. Losing Moulds didn't help either, and our OL has sucked for many a years.

One thing that would excited me is bringing back those '65 thowbacks on a full-time basis and making our 90's uniforms the alternates.

Anyway, enjoy the games . . appreciated the explanation in your reply.

They are also showing a bunch of NFL related "You Can't Blame..." episodes, but no listing of the Norwood/SB 25 show...I still have not seen that...

729572[/snapback]

That is a good show. I was watching last night about Marvin Haggler. I never realized Sugar Ray was such a little B word :blink: