Bicardi rum is defective

Fezmid

Let see. I could sue the idiot who lit a menu on fire, but I doubt he has as much money as I want. So this obviously must be Bicardi's fault...since they're a multi-million $ company.

729313[/snapback]

Ding ding ding....

If you looked up DUMB B*TCH in the dictionary I'll bet her picture is next to the definition. :lol:

729317[/snapback]

Hey Now!!

She was severly burned and disfigured in the accident, not to mention whatever psychological trauma she has gone through. Let's not call her a dumb b*tch.

She's a dumb ugly psycho b*tch!

:P

Apparently you don't want to drink the water in Minnesota

729397[/snapback]

Hey, we just report on this stuff; the Rum article is from Miami, and the cell phone is from Missori. We like to laugh at the rest of the country.

CW

Hey, we just report on this stuff; the Rum article is from Miami, and the cell phone is from Missori.  We like to laugh at the rest of the country.

CW

729461[/snapback]

Bicardi run?

All this time, and not one spelling Nazi came and said anything about the title of this thread.

Who are you paying off? :lol:

Bicardi run?

All this time, and not one spelling Nazi came and said anything about the title of this thread.

Who are you paying off? :lol:

729483[/snapback]

I just figured he was drunk again (or his tail was dragging across the keys).

I thought Bacardi 151 came with a flame arrestor on the bottle.  That little screen at the top of the bottle is supposed to prevent idiots doing fireball impressions from blowing themsevles up!

729459[/snapback]

They don't really explain much about the suit... Maybe the arrestor is where the fault lies... Who knows... Maybe it was removed...

Again the article doesn't say much and is meant to sensationalize.

I agree she is digging for "deep pockets"... But... If the flame arrestor was defective... Does she have a right to dig in those "deep pockets?"

They don't really explain much about the suit... Maybe the arrestor is where the fault lies... Who knows... Maybe it was removed...

Again the article doesn't say much and is meant to sensationalize.

I agree she is digging for "deep pockets"... But... If the flame arrestor was defective... Does she have a right to dig in those "deep pockets?"

730253[/snapback]

wow! reason!

Not all lawsuits are frivolous in this country. Obviously we don't know all the facts of the case, but if she was actually seriously injured by fire and the fire was the result of some negligence or defect on behalf of Bacardi, then she deserves to be compensated. If it was one your significant others that got her face forever scarred from just going to a bar some night, I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't think the case was ridiculous.

wow! reason! 

Not all lawsuits are frivolous in this country.  Obviously we don't know all the facts of the case, but if she was actually seriously injured by fire and the fire was the result of some negligence or defect on behalf of Bacardi, then she deserves to be compensated.  If it was one your significant others that got her face forever scarred from just going to a bar some night, I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't think the case was ridiculous.

730262[/snapback]

Exactly!

Notice how they word these articles in the news... The can make it sound like the rum itself was defective... Getting everybody to knock this lady... Just maybe it was the bottle or device??? Who knows what is playing out???

Let the case play out and then reserve judgement.

Who knows what these news sources do to get everybody going...