Season Tix

Not yet - If I recall correctly, it was late July last year...not to mention, I had to sign for them, which meant going to the post office, since no one is home during the days

724001[/snapback]

sweet avatar udonkey. starting lineups were the sh*t

Have they even been mailed yet?  If so, I haven't heard anything about it.

724110[/snapback]

Since the season has been mailed-in by so many pessimists on this board the

Bills decided to not mail-out the season tickets :)

Thanks...its sitting right in front of me on my desk, right next to my Takeo Spikes Bengals bobblehead

724167[/snapback]

I think it was the startling detail, especially in the face, that made the Starting Lineup figures so awesome.

I still have my Akeem Olajuwon one. Never did get any Bills players.

I ordered 4 tickets from Stub Hub for the Minnesota game and they arrived today. I don't know if they are season tickets or not, but they look as though they might be. They have a bright silver Buffalo logo in the corner and are not ticketmaster tickets or whatever. So, I don't know what this might mean. Not sure why Stub Hub would have tickets early. But, then again, I have never bought tickets from Stub Hub before.

I was a little bit late on my 3rd payment this year, and I just paid up about two weeks ago. They told me I should receive them in the last week and a half of July. So, soon I'm guessing.

I was speaking with the ticket office today because I was going to be away for a couple of weeks and was having my mail held and wanted to know if a signature would be required when the season tix arrived.

They told me they are sent from the ticket company (not the Bills) with a delivery confirmation, but not signature, via USPS. They will be sent the first week of August with delivery expected between the 3rd and the 7th. It depends on where you live.

I was speaking with the ticket office today because I was going to be away for a couple of weeks and was having my mail held and wanted to know if a signature would be required when the season tix arrived.

They told me they are sent from the ticket company (not the Bills) with a delivery confirmation, but not signature, via USPS. They will be sent the first week of August with delivery expected between the 3rd and the 7th. It depends on where you live.

725604[/snapback]

I hope it's earlier than that! We had a travel place (BOK in Rochester) promise us preseason and San Diego tickets for the Hunter's Hope Ball that is on July 28th! He was told they were to be mailed out this week...