We may get our asses beat tomorrow...

SDS

No, we have to win. 

I doubt Jax or Oakland want a rematch either, but that's no consolation for losing.

53526[/snapback]

Exactly :)

How about Rocky II or III or IV? I'm sick of consolation prizes. I want 17-2. Screw Brady and the Pats.

I want signs in every other stadium again saying "Anyone but the Bills".

I want Boomer saying on Primetime "Nobody, circles, the, wagons, like, the, Buff-A-lo, Bills."

Only 14 hours until our coming out party. Bring on our Apollo Creed baby.

Get on the wagon or get out of town.

And if we do I'm sure you will be right here to tell us it was all Drew's fault.

Brown nosing SDS again BF? If we lose there is a great chance its Drews fault. We will see how Drew plays tomorrow- I hope he kicks ass!

Call me crazy, but I feel we have a better team...  Just my honest opinion.  We are consistent underperformers.  Have a feeling the Bills may stick it to them good.

53586[/snapback]

Well I dont know you so I hate to be the first to say it but yes. Your CRAZY We have a better team than the Patswho have won two Super Bowls?? The same team that lost to the Raiders and the Jags at home? I admire your loyalty but ...cmon

Brown nosing SDS again BF?  If we lose there is a great chance its Drews fault.  We will see how Drew plays tomorrow- I hope he kicks ass!

53562[/snapback]

This could be the most important game of Drew's year.

Look good and possibly win - perhaps the offense will begin to click and get on a roll.

Look bad and lose horribly - offense continues to stevestojan the bed and we're billsfanone.

THIS GAME IS DREW'S SUPERBOWL.