Anyone see the BET Awards last night?

Puhonix

For some reason CNN Headline News needed to tell me that Jamie Foxx was there making out with Mantasia during the ceremony at the BET Awards, and my first thought was BET has awards?

Reminds me of the annual gunfight at the Source Awards, and then I ran across this nugget of information:

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9276

For some reason CNN Headline News needed to tell me that Jamie Foxx was there making out with Mantasia during the ceremony at the BET Awards, and my first thought was BET has awards?

Reminds me of the annual gunfight at the Source Awards, and then I ran across this nugget of information:

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9276

715592[/snapback]

Do you think Deidre Hall or Susan Lucci show up at the Soap awards packing heat? :pirate:

I thought Jamie Foxx was married & straight...

Mantasia, how embarassing for him.

This is like Eddie Murphy trolling for trannies. :pirate:

716095[/snapback]

wait...Mantasia is really a man?

not that there's anything wrong with it

Ed, let me introduce you to my friend, Original Thought,  because it's clear you two have never met.

716343[/snapback]

I'm sorry Herp, I mean Mark.

Kind of like your gay jokes, huh? :pirate:

I'm sorry Herp, I mean Mark.

Kind of like your gay jokes, huh?  :pirate:

716345[/snapback]

We all know you're not gay, Ed. My point, which clearly sailed over your oft-dropped melon, is that you will do anything to keep your thread moving along...including being embarrassed all day long by a bunch of people who are ridiculously more intelligent and original in their thinking than you will ever, ever be in this lifetime.

So to recap: Ed not gay, but takes it in the ass all day anyway.

We all know you're not gay, Ed. My point, which clearly sailed over your oft-dropped melon, is that you will do anything to keep your thread moving along...including being embarrassed all day long by a bunch of people who are ridiculously more intelligent and original in their thinking than you will ever, ever be in this lifetime.

So to recap: Ed not gay, but takes it in the ass all day anyway.

716348[/snapback]

It's called having fun. Ever hear of it? Dude, learn how to take a friggan joke.

It's called having fun. Ever hear of it? Dude, learn how to take a friggan joke.

716349[/snapback]

Who in your family has herpes, Ed? Who could it be? Could it be YOU?

What...aren't we haven't fun anymore? Shouldn't you be putting these posts in your little self-validation fagmobile thread so you can feel really popular?

Who in your family has herpes, Ed? Who could it be? Could it be YOU?

What...aren't we haven't fun anymore? Shouldn't you be putting these posts in your little self-validation fagmobile thread so you can feel really popular?

716355[/snapback]

Awww, so because Mark was irresonsible, I, my parents, or my sister must be also? Nice logic dude! :pirate:

Awww, so because Mark was irresonsible, I, my parents, or my sister must be also? Nice logic dude!  :pirate:

716357[/snapback]

Is that what causes herpes, Ed? Irresponsibility? And you've been with your sister, your mother and your father every single time they've had sex and made sure they were all doing the responsible thing? Am I understanding this correctly, Ed? You're absolutely 100% certain about this?

Check your post on the top of this page.  :huh:

716427[/snapback]

The one you quoted gimpo, I spelled correctly. :lol:

Can't you let Marky-Mark fight his own wittle battles?

Nope, it's "Kelly I mooch off of society Roberts" to the rescue. :pirate:

The one you quoted gimpo, I spelled correctly.  :huh:

Can't you let Marky-Mark fight his own wittle battles?

Nope, it's "Kelly I mooch off of society Roberts" to the rescue.  :pirate:

716430[/snapback]

I prefer mooch of society.