snip, snip tomorrow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going in to be castrated tomorrow.  Any recent experiences by my Bills brothers?  I'm having the "no-scalpel" variety.

Also, I'm supposed to play in a golf tourney next Thursday.  Is that realistic??? 

Serious replies only  :rolleyes: .  Thanks.

712616[/snapback]

Wait a second, wasn't there a movie out recently where a teenage girl drugs a pedophile and castrates him?

Hard Candy

You're welcome.

Though I do kind of feel sorry for you, as you're required, first thing after you have your balls removed, to go out and buy a Honda Fit...

712662[/snapback]

A Prius owner making fun of a Fit owner is like BF making fun of meazza.

I won't go to jail.  It's a mercy killing.  Putting him out of his misery.  I mean, he drives a friggin' Honda Fit, for cryin' out loud.  It's for his own good.

712799[/snapback]

I was going to suggest run him over with his own car would be the best way to take care of the job. I mean getting killed by a gay car would probably be the worst way to go. But then i thought you'd actually hafta DRIVE the car to do it, so its not worth the hit your image will take.

I had my "vasses" snipped a while ago by Dr. Stopp (for real): Dr. Stopp

After the anesthesia, lying on my back, I actually propped myself up on my elbows and watched. It was pretty cool!

The only embarassing part was when I came back a few weeks later with my specimen. When I open the bag the bottle had opened and the specimen was ... oh never mind, use your imaginatioin!

Anyway, I went home and got the wife's help so I could go back to work. She went to the doctor's office, and with pursed lips, pointed at her mouth and said "Where you wannit?"

You can decide which part of this story is not true. Almost all of it is! :rolleyes:

I was going to suggest run him over with his own car would be the best way to take care of the job. I mean getting killed by a gay car would probably be the worst way to go. But then i thought you'd actually hafta DRIVE the car to do it, so its not worth the hit your image will take.

712806[/snapback]

And what POS do you own? :rolleyes: