Rosie O'donnell or Whoopi Goldberg?

If they were the only two women left on earth, and a gun was to your head, which one would you choose?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. If they were the only two women left on earth, and a gun was to your head, which one would you choose?

• Whoopi?
    • Rosie?

I'd say give it a month.  You'd be begging for some whoopie from Whoopi.  Completely sober I might add.

708946[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that if I drank non-stop for a month I'd be ready? Because I'm not sure, it may just take two.

So what you're saying is that if I drank non-stop for a month I'd be ready?  Because I'm not sure, it may just take two.

708969[/snapback]

We all know that at 3 am when the bartender says it's last call, girls like whoopie and rosie are worth gold :devil:

After much thought this afternoon, I would pick Rosie. I wouldn't do her, but I'd keep her chained to a tree, and would beat the living crap outta her whenever she got too loud. Could be fun.

ETA: Don't get me wrong, I love and respect women...

not that Rosie O'Donnell has anything to do with that, I'm just saying.

I think it's a moot point. If they were the last two women on earth, clearly Rosie would kill you and take Whoopie all for herself.

After much thought this afternoon, I would pick Rosie. I wouldn't do her, but I'd keep her chained to a tree, and would beat the living crap outta her whenever she got too loud. Could be fun.

ETA: Don't get me wrong, I love and respect women...

not that Rosie O'Donnell has anything to do with that, I'm just saying.

709215[/snapback]

:devil: