The I Miss Bennie Anderson Thread

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite memories of Bennie were when I would sit in a sports bar here in Baltimore, surrounded by Ravens fans, and LMAO everytime he would stumble and bumble as a Raven. :lol:

Payback's a B word. :lol:

Anyone know someone in Buffalo who owns a restaurant Bennie used to frequent?

That's who will really miss Bennie, along with all our opponents.

706121[/snapback]

Not the owners of the all you can eat buffets. He is probably the one man who can singlehandedly put the Olde Country Buffet out of business with his performances at the dinner table.

Not the owners of the all you can eat buffets. He is probably the one man who can singlehandedly put the Olde Country Buffet out of business with his performances at the dinner table.

706127[/snapback]

i can see Benny walking around with an "ole 96er" shirt :lol:

My favorite memory is one that I'm sure endeared him to so many of his coaches and teammates:

His novel approach on pulling plays. Most guards do the usual thing and actually hit the hole before the running back gets there. Not Bennie. His unorthodox approach of letting the running back get there first, so he could be blown up by the linebacker, was a stroke of genius! I'm telling you, he's ahead of his time!

I used to love it when he would smack that little bald guy on his head and then those sexy English girls would come out and excercise or stretch and at the end of every show a whole group of people would chase him around while they played his theme music.

wait.. Bennie WHO?

I used to love it when he would smack that little bald guy on his head and then those sexy English girls would come out and excercise or stretch and at the end of every show a whole group of people would chase him around while they played his theme music.

wait.. Bennie WHO?

706225[/snapback]

yes! and they all ran really fast! I wonder what Benny Hill's 40 time was?