Super Mario is a bust--surgery already

gotta a link to any verifiable data on this?

(I didn't think so)

705426[/snapback]

At least 1400, who played before 1977.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/5356696

2488 with an average age of 58 in this one.

http://www.boston.com/sports/articles/2003...t_much_headway/

http://www.csra.unc.edu/statistics.htm

I guess this debunks his theory.

Maybe he can't take care of his toenails because he weighs 292 pounds, and can't even see them?

I don't care what sport you play, if you weigh 292 pounds, you're obese.

705236[/snapback]

Nominated for worst post of the year, the guy is chiseled like a statue, far from obese. Now if you were talking about Sam Adams.

Allright, I admit, after looking at the pictures and stats, the guy is in pretty damn good shape.

I don't know about worst post of the year though. ieatcrayonz must have me beat.

Mercy, mercy.

How about Art Donovan?  Never a svelt guy, yet still cracking jokes at 81.  Thanks for the expert medical advice, though.

705633[/snapback]

Clearly (and overtly obvious) the exception.

Who says he has 6% body fat?

Trust me, 290 lbs is not healthy for anyone.

Do you know how many pro linemen collect social security?

Very few, thats because they don't live long enough.

705246[/snapback]

Are you a Doctor or did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night?

Maybe he can't take care of his toenails because he weighs 292 pounds, and can't even see them?

I don't care what sport you play, if you weigh 292 pounds, you're obese.

705236[/snapback]

Ok so how many people do you know that are 6'6" or more? Do you realize that folks this tall tend to have very broad shoulders? Some of us have shoulder and waist sizes that make buying a suit only a possibility at a mens shop with a decent tailor who can take a 52 inch shoulder measure and taper it nicely to a 36 inch waist. So before ya start saying that someone is obese ya better make sure they are, 290 isnt alot of weight when ya stand 6'7" and your body fat is less than 6%.

Ok so how many people do you know that are 6'6" or more?  Do you realize that folks this tall tend to have very broad shoulders?  Some of us have shoulder and waist sizes that make buying a suit only a possibility at a mens shop with a decent tailor who can take a 52 inch shoulder measure and taper it nicely to a 36 inch waist.    So before ya start saying that someone is obese ya better make sure they are, 290 isnt alot of weight when ya stand 6'7" and your body fat is less than 6%.

705876[/snapback]

Clearly an example of someone not reading the entire thread. I allready admitted to being clearly wrong.

He's had his nails removed at least one other time IIRC, right before his sophmore year. This surgery is being done so it won't happen again.

705795[/snapback]

So then, the first surgery wasn't entirely successful? :lol: "We're sorry, Mr. Williams...we failed to remove your toenails."

Good doctors, those. A couple mafiosi with pilers could do a better job...

Onychocryptosis is a common complaint for podiatrists to manage. It can be from trauma to the nail, poor management or inherited nail complaints. Surgery is typically done with a partial nail avulsion with chemical matrectomy. Success rate is listed at 97% statistically...

705628[/snapback]

Too may big words for a fuggin toenail. What I want to know is what happened to the 3% that weren't successful.

Too may big words for a fuggin toenail.  What I want to know is what happened to the 3% that weren't successful.

706091[/snapback]

Typically, regrowth of some form, partial or complete. The nail is often considered a vestigial structure in humans and therefore quite a hardy structure at that. Ever lose your nail and had it regrow? Podiatrists have to use big words in order to suspend the reality of their professional choice... ;)

Texans should have taken Bush when they had the chance. ;)

706751[/snapback]

No. Undoubtedly they've been watching Willis in Buffalo... well, actually in Miami, and decided not to get their fans embroiled in such controversy. They're much better off with a toenail-less DE.

[/s]