AJ is going to kick the bucket

am i reading too much into Juniour's statement that maybe he didn't act alone?  or was that really just an alzheimer induced reference to JFK, like Bobby turned it into?  WTF does Blanca see in that squirrel AJ, unless it is the last name, a girl like that(not that she is that that that hot) would never act that way aroung that piece of **** AJ.  And BTW, I kept waiting for Christopher to get whacked last nite, i think he is going to be the target of the NY family

703107[/snapback]

Considering that Junior sent a Christmas card addressed to Bobby and his late wife Karen, I think he's really lost his marbles.

So, she IS Dominican  :P

703380[/snapback]

Too tightly wrapped?

I'll admit that I was a bit disappointed with last night's episode, but I'll assume that Chase & Co. were treating it as though it was the mid-point of the final season. The only prediction I will make is that something bad will happen to either AJ or Meadow.

BTW, I'm still disappointed that nothing came of the hottie red-headed tennis pro and Ade. I keep hoping that there will be something in a weird dream sequence.

Too tightly wrapped?

I'll admit that I was a bit disappointed with last night's episode, but I'll assume that Chase & Co. were treating it as though it was the mid-point of the final season.  The only prediction I will make is that something bad will happen to either AJ or Meadow.

BTW, I'm still disappointed that nothing came of the hottie red-headed tennis pro and Ade.  I keep hoping that there will be something in a weird dream sequence.

703468[/snapback]

Wow that is reaching a bit wouldn't you say :P

One word that marks this season... "Weakness".

IMHO Tony made a drastic error last night, he showed that he's weak.

I really can't wait for the final 8.

I thought it was a good episode, and I haven't been a fan of the season in general. I like blood & guts as much as the next guy but I don't need it in the season finale just because it's the season finale.

The diner scene where I thought Christopher would get hit was pretty cool. He is actually my favorite character for some reason; somebody mentioned his "woe is me" attitude but I think that holds true for all the guys on the show but somehow I find it more annoying in Paulie & Tony. I mean, Tony and his "this is the thanks I get for not cheating on my wife" speech, rofl are you F-ing serious?

Juliana is really hot too - I know she's supposed to be super famous but what has she been in other than ER?

I for one thought the show was great!

The entire premise of the show is based on an era that is gone, whereas the "Mafia" is all but dead. Some crime families cannot get anybody to step up and be "boss," because they are going to jail for 100 years (RICO), and a substantial portion of their members are police informants.

Still, the show is entertaining, and seeing AJ with the young hot Hispanic chick made me long for the old days. :blink:

Today, almost all of the Hispanic women are "Americanized," like my wife for instance. :w00t: Twenty years ago, it was different.

Many of these fine women were raised by strict, domineering fathers, but nothing could stop their sexiness from shining through. They were sweet, funny, loyal, and just so beautiful. Some were just a tad jealous if you will.

The NYC Police Dept. has a 70% divorce rate, but most of the guys who married Hispanic women are still married. Something seems to be working.

In any event, I want this post to serve as a shoutout, not just to the Sopranos episode, but to the cool, sweet, sexy, gorgeous Hispanic women out there, even if you are now "Americanized," and giving your men all kinds of static, just like all other women. :P

The entire premise of the show is based on an era that is gone, whereas the "Mafia" is all but dead. Some crime families cannot get anybody to step up and be "boss," because they are going to jail for 100 years (RICO), and a substantial portion of their members are police informants.

Still, the show is entertaining, and seeing AJ with the young hot Hispanic chick made me long for the old days.  :w00t:

Today, almost all of the Hispanic women are "Americanized," like my wife for instance.  0:)  Twenty years ago, it was different.

Many of these fine women were raised by strict, domineering fathers, but nothing could stop their sexiness from shining through. They were sweet, funny, loyal, and just so beautiful. Some were just a tad jealous if you will.

The NYC Police Dept. has a 70% divorce rate, but most of the guys who married Hispanic women are still married. Something seems to be working.

In any event, I want this post to serve as a shoutout, not just to the Sopranos episode, but to the cool, sweet, sexy, gorgeous Hispanic women out there, even if you are now "Americanized," and giving your men all kinds of static, just like all other women.  :blink:

703763[/snapback]

:P

Still, the show is entertaining, and seeing AJ with the young hot Hispanic chick made me long for the old days.  :blink:

Today, almost all of the Hispanic women are "Americanized," like my wife for instance.  :w00t:  Twenty years ago, it was different.

In any event, I want this post to serve as a shoutout, not just to the Sopranos episode, but to the cool, sweet, sexy, gorgeous Hispanic women out there, even if you are now "Americanized," and giving your men all kinds of static, just like all other women.  :P

703763[/snapback]

So...what exactly did you do to get in trouble with your wife this weekend? Based on this post, I'm guessing it was something highly entertaining (for the rest of us) 0:)

Still, the show is entertaining, and seeing AJ with the young hot Hispanic chick made me long for the old days.  :w00t:

Today, almost all of the Hispanic women are "Americanized," like my wife for instance.  0:)  Twenty years ago, it was different.

In any event, I want this post to serve as a shoutout, not just to the Sopranos episode, but to the cool, sweet, sexy, gorgeous Hispanic women out there, even if you are now "Americanized," and giving your men all kinds of static, just like all other women.  :blink:

703763[/snapback]

Moderator...please move this post over to the WHIPPED FORUM. Thank you. :P