Its been said I'm saying it again THANK YOU SABRES

What a fun team to watch, they put it all out there, too bad their #1 team could be on the ice tonight but they still gave their all and have absolutely zero to be ashamed of. I hope the fan supports continues into next year and everyone remembers what these guys gave us.

Now, Darcy get some contracts signed, only 3 going into next year!

What a fun team to watch, they put it all out there, too bad their #1 team could be on the ice tonight but they still gave their all and have absolutely zero to be ashamed of.  I hope the fan supports continues into next year and everyone remembers what these guys gave us. 

Now, Darcy get some contracts signed, only 3 going into next year!

701972[/snapback]

Keep the team together! Time for Golisano to make us proud.

BTW, blue and gold is back by June 24th (will be unveiled by draft day).

I love them so! I have Sabres wallpaper on my cell,my friends got me a Sabres flag for my tracker when they came over to watch but it was like 8 already. Thanks for a great season. The best team lost imo and I hope the Oilers rip their hearts out.

Thanks, Sabres, for a wild ride. As much as this loss hurts -- and it does hurt -- the future indeed looks bright. No team would have been expected to go as far overcoming the obstacles they've overcome. Their heart, determination, perseverance, and courage should be heartily celebrated and admired.

I wasn't necessarily "proud" to be a Bills' fan the day after their last three Super Bowls, but I'm certainly proud as hell this morning to be a Sabres' fan living in !@#$ing Hurricane country.

Keep the team together!  Time for Golisano to make us proud.

BTW, blue and gold is back by June 24th (will be unveiled by draft day).

701974[/snapback]

And those are the colors they win the cup with!

Same here, that would make the 06-07 season even MORE special!  <_<

702211[/snapback]

Honestly, if they're wearing tutus and hoist the Cup, I won't bat a freaking eye. Blue and Golds are going to be like the frothy top on a Cup full of Victory Molson.

Honestly, if they're wearing tutus and hoist the Cup, I won't bat a freaking eye.  Blue and Golds are going to be like the frothy top on a Cup full of Victory Molson.

702212[/snapback]

So many people I talk to ask me why the hell they ever got rid of those great unis. Merchandising money talks, especially for a small market franchise. So how many new blue and gold jerseys would be sold the first day if they went back? I'd be picking up my Briere that's for sure!

Thank you Swordsmen! Thank you for the grit, determination, dedication, and class. Thank you for playing hurt, thank you for playing hard (every shift), thank you for not questioning your coach's decisions, thank you for not complaining about your salaries, thank you for playing the game because you just love playing the damn game! Thank you for bringing some excitement to this city. Thank you for water cooler talk that was not American Idol. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you Chris (for unselfish leadership), thank you Danny (for that OT goal in Game 6 - what a party afterwards), thank you Max (for keeping your head up and passing the puck this year), thank you Jay (come back next year please), thank you Ryan (my gosh, are you good!), thank you Soupy (thank you for the checks!), thank you Mike (there was never a more consistent player the whole year), thank you Henrik (my gosh, I'm not sure that you can play any better), thank you Teppo (for having the guts to log 5 minutes of ice team with half a leg), thank you Marty (for being a class act when asked to be #2), etc, etc, etc.

Best of luck next year Sabres - you truly are every thing that a TEAM should be.

Do you have an honest-to-god source on this?  I HOPE so!  :doh:

702208[/snapback]

Larry Quinn himself said months ago that blue and gold was coming back.

The latest info I'm hearing is from a couple of proven people over at sportslogos.net (they've been right about just about everything in every sport over the past couple seasons). It's a "slightly tweaked" blue and gold and both the Ducks and Sabres are getting complete overhauls that should be unveiled at the draft. Supposedly the Sabres third jersey will be their old road uniform. Other NHL changes include the Bruins using a vintage jersey as their alternate and Atlanta taking their current third (which is horrible) as their home.

Larry Quinn himself said months ago that blue and gold was coming back. 

The latest info I'm hearing is from a couple of proven people over at sportslogos.net (they've been right about just about everything in every sport over the past couple seasons).  It's a "slightly tweaked" blue and gold and both the Ducks and Sabres are getting complete overhauls that should be unveiled at the draft.  Supposedly the Sabres third jersey will be their old road uniform. Other NHL changes include the Bruins using a vintage jersey as their alternate and Atlanta taking their current third (which is horrible) as their home.

702697[/snapback]

That would be sweet.

Any confirmation on this from Mr. Clutch?