Rob Johnson??

I like the last line in this paragraph from the article.....

"If the team needs me to win a couple of games, that'll be great," Johnson said. "If not, I'm just here to give Eli some support. My dad's a football coach, I understand team. I've started a few years but predominately I've been a backup, so I'm very comfortable. I'm not a problem in the locker room."

Not to sound like a pessimist, but here's what's going to happen. The Bills are going to be in a game against the Giants which will decide whether we make the playoffs. Eli Manning will get hurt, and Rob Johnson will come in. Familiar with Johnson's track record, the Bills will employ constant blitzing to rattle him and make him take sacks.

But Johnson will get rid of the ball quickly, he'll sense and avoid pocket pressure; and ultimately he'll win the game for the Giants. Afterwards, he'll talk about how the game's slowed down for him, and be as cheerful as can be.

Do I really think all this will happen? Not really, but based on the Bills' luck, I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

Not to sound like a pessimist, but here's what's going to happen.  The Bills are going to be in a game against the Giants which will decide whether we make the playoffs.  Eli Manning will get hurt, and Rob Johnson will come in.  Familiar with Johnson's track record, the Bills will employ constant blitzing to rattle him and make him take sacks. 

But Johnson will get rid of the ball quickly, he'll sense and avoid pocket pressure; and ultimately he'll win the game for the Giants.  Afterwards, he'll talk about how the game's slowed down for him, and be as cheerful as can be. 

Do I really think all this will happen?  Not really, but based on the Bills' luck, I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

702656[/snapback]

He already had a chance to do that when he played with the Redskins a few years back.

Bills knocked the crap out of him when the Skins plugged him into the game.

:doh:

Harv and I will post pics of Rob at Giants training camp in Albany ...

701962[/snapback]

Knowing you, there'll probably be a "Flu-tie!! Flu-tie!!" chant there somewhere as well...

:doh:

Not to sound like a pessimist, but here's what's going to happen.  The Bills are going to be in a game against the Giants which will decide whether we make the playoffs.  Eli Manning will get hurt, and Rob Johnson will come in.  Familiar with Johnson's track record, the Bills will employ constant blitzing to rattle him and make him take sacks. 

But Johnson will get rid of the ball quickly, he'll sense and avoid pocket pressure; and ultimately he'll win the game for the Giants.  Afterwards, he'll talk about how the game's slowed down for him, and be as cheerful as can be. 

Do I really think all this will happen?  Not really, but based on the Bills' luck, I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

702656[/snapback]

After years of heartache because i am a bills fan this seems entirely possible. Especially since we've had our fun with RJ coming into a game already when he was with washington, so the football gods would undoubtedly crap on us this time around. He'll probably have a stat line a lot like this: 22/28 for 328 yards and 2 tds, and then we'll sign him again because he has great potential.

cough, cough, glass house....

703247[/snapback]

Well, it was in the '90's last week, so I needed a couple of nice holes to get a good breeze blowing through. :)

I'll probably replace the broken panes in September or October. :P

After years of heartache because i am a bills fan this seems entirely possible. Especially since we've had our fun with RJ coming into a game already when he was with washington, so the football gods would undoubtedly crap on us this time around. He'll probably have a stat line a lot like this: 22/28 for 328 yards and 2 tds, and then we'll sign him again because he has great potential.

703011[/snapback]

Only if he develops an eye problem too.

702656[/snapback]

WOW! Did he rehab his brain, too? :P