GAME 7 -- ROLL CALL

KD in CA

Damn, this is so tempting, except the airfare is out of control.  I would totally do this if I could get a flight for under 300. 

!@#$.

700598[/snapback]

$334 r/t from Manchester NH on Southwest and US Air.

PTR

Damn, this is so tempting, except the airfare is out of control.  I would totally do this if I could get a flight for under 300. 

!@#$.

700598[/snapback]

Suck it up...it's game 7. :lol:

!@#$.

700598[/snapback]

DO IT! How many times are you ever gonna see the Sabres play a game 7 with the winner advancing to the cup? I am impressed with everyone making the trip-Go Sabres!

DO IT!  How many times are you ever gonna see the Sabres play a game 7 with the winner advancing to the cup?  I am impressed with everyone making the trip-Go Sabres!

700783[/snapback]

Let's turn the RBC into HSBC south. Pack their dump with OUR fans!

PTR

I might be heading up if I can get the okay from the wife. Tough to leave her all night alone with two toddlers, but it is a game 7.

700716[/snapback]

Promise the wife you won't be bringing home a carload of drunks this time.

I would like to thank all of you who are making the trip.

Be Loud. Be so !@#$ing loud you know your head will hurt and voice will be gone. I wanna hear "Let's Go Buffalo" on TV.

You guys are great. Way to step up.

GO SABRES!!!

(Tonight is like Christmas eve when I was little. No WAY I'll be able to sleep. damn... where's the NyQuil?)