Any Inspirational Movie Quotes

RayFinkle

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc."

Coach Ruff: You know, when you were a baby in your crib, your father looked down at you, he had but one hope - some day my son will grow to be a man. Well look at you now. You just got your asses whipped by a bunch of goddamn nerds.

[shouts] Nerds! Well, if I was you, I'd do something about it. I would get up and redeem myself in the eyes of my father, my maker, and my coach!

All from the same movie. Modified for ECF content.

Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Canes do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose.

Thirty years from now, when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you, "What did you do in the 2006 Eastern Conference Finals?" you won't have to say, "Well... I shoveled sh-- in Louisiana."

Oh mighty and most merciful father. We humbly beseech thee of thy great goodness to restrain thes immoderate linesmen with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair ice for battle. Graciously harken to us as soldiers who call upon thee that armed with thy power we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish thy justice among men and nations. AMEN.

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc."

699845[/snapback]

Well that's great, that's just !@#$in' great man. Now what the !@#$ are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty sh-- now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the !@#$ are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

Kind of a downer, but it was the first one that came to mind.