Shame on Buffalo

Carolina is whining because they dont care enough to sell out a home conference finals game, and in the meantime in game 1, got their asses spanked like a little B word, and all the while, the "Lets Go Buffalo" chants were overwhelming whatever gay-ass chants the canes "fans" come up with.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina is whining because they dont care enough to sell out a home conference finals game, and in the meantime in game 1, got their asses spanked like a little B word, and all the while, the "Lets Go Buffalo" chants were overwhelming whatever gay-ass chants the canes "fans" come up with.

696598[/snapback]

Don't mess with them. They're "CANIACS!!!!"

696598[/snapback]

And someone yelled "!@#$" and another group left some empties in the parking lot. Classless.

Shhh. We don't want to the fan base with the highest density of

Ph.D's angry at us.

They'll start posting angry sonnets.

696606[/snapback]

"Goalie!!....Goalie!!!....You're Inefficient!!!!"

BTW I am practicing some chants for tomorrow.."Carolina is not very Good".... "Commodore.your hair is not well groomed"....."Cam Ward..your butterfly is not fundamentally sound..therefore..you are below average"....."Brind'amour has a good personality".....I would not want to offend anyone during the playoffs..so I hope these are ok....does anyone know if the arena sells capri-sun and hostess products? Thanks and God Bless...

Cam Ward..your butterfly is not fundamentally sound..therefore..you are below average

696622[/snapback]

Pointing out deficiencies of an individual player, could cause him undoe mental duress and he would not inspire joy-joy feelings in others. Might want to tone it down tater.

BTW I am practicing some chants for tomorrow.."Carolina is not very Good".... "Commodore.your hair is not well groomed"....."Cam Ward..your butterfly is not fundamentally sound..therefore..you are below average"....."Brind'amour has a good personality".....I would not want to offend anyone during the playoffs..so I hope these are ok....does anyone know if the arena sells capri-sun and hostess products? Thanks and God Bless...

696622[/snapback]

:lol::(:lol::lol::lol:

You don't get parents bringing their kids to sporting events? :lol:

696629[/snapback]

Weird, huh? Why take the family on a 'bonding' expedition? Why build memories outside of video games? Parents must be nuts taking a kid to a game.

Pointing out deficiencies of an individual player, could cause him undoe mental duress and he would not inspire joy-joy feelings in others. Might want to tone it down tater.

696625[/snapback]

yes you are correct...thank you s o much..Go Buffalo team...

Weird, huh?  Why take the family on a 'bonding' expedition?  Why build memories outside of video games?  Parents must be nuts taking a kid to a game.

696632[/snapback]

I, for one, like seeing kids at the game. I felt bad for the two ones sitting behind me - because their father thought it was more important to swear and be angry than try to enjoy the game. We even tried some friendly questions - "Do you have a favorite player?" They were clearly instructed not to interact with us or even look at us. Too bad.

But then again, I'm no classy Leafs fan.

I, for one, like seeing kids at the game. I felt bad for the two ones sitting behind me - because their father thought it was more important to swear and be angry than try to enjoy the game.  We even tried some friendly questions  - "Do you have a favorite player?" They were clearly instructed not to interact with us or even look at us. Too bad.

But then again, I'm no classy Leafs fan.

696654[/snapback]

Fer Shame. Fer Shame. Fer Shame. Bad Sabres Fan, BAD!!!!!!!!!

You don't get parents bringing their kids to sporting events? :lol:

696629[/snapback]

Darin,

I am talking TODDLERS and some infants. Kids who will not remember what the hell happened. I saw more toddlers at the Canes game than at our local preschool.

Darin,

I am talking TODDLERS and some infants. Kids who will not remember what the hell happened. I saw more toddlers at the Canes game than at our local preschool.

696697[/snapback]

And to be fair, those were the only North Carolina folks I saw missing teeth.