What should i do?

Going to a friends house where his girlfriend has already kicked me out. She invited me back into the house only because my friend is home from the army and her boyfriend (my friend) wants to have a drinking engagement. How should i act around her? Completely ignore everything she has to say? Or kiss her ass and try to apologize?

Some real advice would be great at this time.

Dear Abby:

Going to a friends house where his girlfriend has already kicked me out. She invited me back into the house only because my friend is home from the army and her boyfriend (my friend) wants to have a drinking engagement. How should i act around her? Completely ignore everything she has to say? Or kiss her ass and try to apologize?

Abby says:

Your feelings run deep, I know how you feel. The only question I have is, when did you grow a vagina.

Signed

Abby

694996[/snapback]

no one knows what you did or did not do to get booted...

You are a guest. Accept the invite, be polite, and appreciate the fact that she is able to set aside her differences for the sake of someone else's happiness.

no one knows what you did or did not do to get booted...

You are a guest. Accept the invite, be polite, and appreciate the fact that she is able to set aside her differences for the sake of someone else's happiness.

695004[/snapback]

Abby? You're dead to me. :doh:

Is this young lady and friend sharing a home together or is the home your friends?

If the home be just your friends its on both of you to be respectful of each other. If this home is also hers, its on you to be respectful to her and her home. If you have apologized and did your best to make things right and still feel you need kiss her behind, I would give the evening a pass.

Also if the home be your friends home only, perhaps have him have a talk with her to suggest she settle down and the next time a person is to be told leave his home, he will do it. If he cannot do that , give both of them a pass and move on.

Sounds like she has got issues... Do you know why you got booted? Probably because your buddy was away?

What kinda relationship do they have? Is your buddy the jealous type?

These questions may lead to the answers (if you didn't know) to why she didn't want you around... Maybe it is nothing that YOU DID... Maybe it is something that she might do (when your buddy is away) :doh::lol: ...

694996[/snapback]

She is taking the high road and so should you. Be a gentleman the whole night and after the evening is over make sure to thank her.

Also show up with a gift.

694996[/snapback]

Wait till your friend goes to the bathroom and then tell her that you feel bad and would like to set things right between the two of you. Then ask her for a b.j.