Regarding NHL...was listening to local radio

The radio host actually thinks the Ducks are going to win the Stanley Cup

694807[/snapback]

Well, if bryzagloviqyvzyqzjyov, or however you spell the goalies name keeps playing hot, they have a hell of a chance.

I'm glad you said that...because I'm hearing that WGR folks are thinking the Sabres are going to take the cup, people in Carolina say it's the Canes, while Oiler faithful say it's Edmonton's year.

And Ottawa radio is reporting that the Sens have the Sabres right where they want 'em.... :doh:

I'm glad you said that...because I'm hearing that WGR folks are thinking the Sabres are going to take the cup, people in Carolina say it's the Canes, while Oiler faithful say it's Edmonton's year.

And Ottawa radio is reporting that the Sens have the Sabres right where they want 'em.... :doh:

694848[/snapback]

They are feeling confident about the series even though they have been eliminated.

They are feeling confident about the series even though they have been eliminated.

694875[/snapback]

So you're saying I shouldn't have put down $75 on the Sens to win the Cup yesterday morning.

Damn, I knew the 1000-to-1 odds were too good to be true.

If they meet in the finals im trying to figure out whether to go either game 4 or 6

695457[/snapback]

I would say six. It won't be a sweep. I'm thinking of going to game five in Buffalo and game six out here. But hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Well, if bryzagloviqyvzyqzjyov, or however you spell the goalies name keeps playing hot, they have a hell of a chance.

694842[/snapback]

But you see, Lindy knows the secret to beating him: just get him to say his name backwards... <_<