13 Offensive Tackles in the Offseason

Nanker

The search continues...

"Campos, 6-5 and 305 pounds, was one of 13 linemen to work out for Buffalo this week."

I'm still puzzled as to why we had 13 "Offensive Tackles" in camp and a crap heap of scrap at center and (left) guard. Yeah, yeah, Vinereal was an upgrade at RG, but he's been hurt and inconsistent. There still is simply not much depth at guard and center, yet we keep looking at more and more Offensive Tackles. ;)

Maybe this means JimBob McNally is going to kick Mike Williams' fat ass over to guard.

While many here rag on the concept of "overpaying for a guard" I say, what's the alternative – To stevestojan the bed week in and week out on Offense? Stop the madness, stop the bleeding.

Go Bills!

Die NewenGland!

The search continues...

"Campos, 6-5 and 305 pounds, was one of 13 linemen to work out for Buffalo this week."

I'm still puzzled as to why we had 13 "Offensive Tackles" in camp and a crap heap of scrap at center and (left) guard. Yeah, yeah, Vinereal was an upgrade at RG, but he's been hurt and inconsistent. There still is simply not much depth at guard and center, yet we keep looking at more and more Offensive Tackles.  :)

Maybe this means JimBob McNally is going to kick Mike Williams' fat ass over to guard.

While many here rag on the concept of "overpaying for a guard" I say, what's the alternative – To stevestojan the bed week in and week out on Offense? Stop the madness, stop the bleeding.

Go Bills!

Die NewenGland!

51851[/snapback]

Your post seems to assume that all 13 players brought in this week were OTs.  I don't see any reason to assume that.  Perhaps this guy Campos was the only OT out of the 13 and all the rest were at center and guard.