LMAO - This is perhaps the greatest thing.....

Lv-Bills

Maybe this is sad, but I STILL play this game sometimes.

689055[/snapback]

Yo... ME TOO!!!!!!!!! But Super Techmo Bowl rules all nintendo games..... Keeping stats could have been the best invention for ninteno football EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Mets win it!

If one picture is worth a thousand words, you have seen about a million words. But more than that, you have seen an absolutely bizarre finish to Game Six of the 1986 World Series. The Mets are not only alive, they are WELL and they WILL play the Redsox in Game Seven tomorrow."

Doodle-de-do-do-de-doo...

Doodle-doodle-doodle-do-de-doo! :devil:

taht was awesome...

though someone had too much time on their hands, methinks.

689346[/snapback]

That's what my friend and I were talking about. Can you imagine how long it took some dumbass to sit there and get that stuff right? I mean, the runners in exact bases, foul balls, and even the bullpen pitchers only showing Stanley and Hurst. Just like real life. Had to take dude like 2 yrs to get all of that. Even to just have runners on and have Buckner boot the ball. Un-fuggin-real.

I was amazed when I saw this.

• 3 weeks later...
UN-FUGGIN-BELIEVABLE.  Brings back memories of baseball, nintendo, everything.  I loved this.  Make sure your speakers are on.

1986 Sox vs. Mets World Series, on nintendo - AND PERFECT!

688688[/snapback]

Somehow I missed this the first time around, but what a fantastic job! I used to play that game all the time and actually did create the 1986 Mets. :o