bills should've signed billy volek 2 yrs ago

If Losman/Nall don't pan out he might be available due to the Vince Young experience. All I remember is that game when the unknown from fresno state picked apart Teflon Don's precious D. anyone know how old he is?

682061[/snapback]

They tried but Volek decided to resign with Tenn.

Pete, you are absolutely right.

And since we're talking about Volek, a good backup who performs well in games, that youbotymyboty thinks we should have brought in as a starter, I think we tried that already. Rob Johnson anyone? Or maybe you'd like a little Billy Joe Hobert? Thought not.

Memories in Buffalo are short these days.

Go Sabres!!!

Pete, you are absolutely right. 

And since we're talking about Volek, a good backup who performs well in games, that youbotymyboty thinks we should have brought in as a starter, I think we tried that already.  Rob Johnson anyone?  Or maybe you'd like a little Billy Joe Hobert?  Thought not.

Memories in Buffalo are short these days.

Go Sabres!!!

682176[/snapback]

Or maybe some people have forgotten that Rob Johnson performed well in ONE game and then came here. Volek is a solid player that has performed at a top notch level in many games.

Volek made the most assanine choice ever by going back to Tennessee. He is a good QB. I also wanted Volek badly, but since he was afraid to step up and be a starter I hope the hell he rots in Tennessee. He gets what the hell he deserves.

Or maybe some people have forgotten that Rob Johnson performed well in ONE game and then came here.  Volek is a solid player that has performed at a top notch level in many games.

Volek made the most assanine choice ever by going back to Tennessee.  He is a good QB.  I also wanted Volek badly, but since he was afraid to step up and be a starter I hope the hell he rots in Tennessee.  He gets what the hell he deserves.

682231[/snapback]

easy big fella.

People are making the leap that any player not on the Bills HAS to be better than any player on the Bills. Volek may be great, but he's done nothing but carry a clipboard for years. To me Volek was another RJ-type gamble.

PTR

I remember that game he played against us all too well. He also got injured in that game -- and was forced to bench for the next several thereafter.

He is what he is: a quality backup, who is capable of spelling a starter for a game or two. For that reason, I'd imagine that the Titans would want to keep him around.

If Losman/Nall don't pan out he might be available due to the Vince Young experience. All I remember is that game when the unknown from fresno state picked apart Teflon Don's precious D. anyone know how old he is?

682061[/snapback]

If I remeber correctly, Bills and someone else offered him more money, but he thought he would have a better chance of starting in TN cause McNair was/is always getting hurt.Sat want ya want bout Drew, but outside of the fatl blow that delivered him into the Bills waiting arms :P he just doesn't get hurt and miss games.

Plus, he really like living there and didn't want to move his family