1-0 sabres!

Pete

sabres are playing like some timid-ass toss bags

673591[/snapback]

even when they were up i could tell they were going to lose..it is that feeling of timidity that they have out there--like scared little moes.

The New NHL is starting to remind me of the old one.

673602[/snapback]

yes a lot was let go tonight..anyone else think that the flyers are using a zamboni with chains dragging from it..pucks are bouncing all over..I think the ice at Leisure Rinks is better than

I am definitely not happy that they blew a 2 goal lead tonight, but unlike game 3, the Phlyers deserved to win tonight. I also am not happy that for the 1st game this series, the Phlyers outplayed the Sabres, but considering the Sabres get the last change in game 5, I expect the Sabres to outplay the Phlyers in game 5.

The good thing is, the Sabres have 2 of 3 games (if necessary) at home and they have not trailed at home yet this series.

My pick was Sabres in 5, now it's Sabres in 6.

I dont know guys, I'm definitely not feeling too good about this team's chances any longer. I mean, they had Philly on the ropes not once but twice in this series and have flopped both times. Now Philly has life back in them, and all the momentum. Does NOT look good for the Sabres.

*sigh*

Nothing like being a Buffalo sports fan...get your hopes up, only to have them crushed moments later. And worse yet, to the Flyers and their disgusting fans.

Only in a place like Philly would something like this happen - at an NHL game:

The Sabres had an opportunity to take the lead in the second period when Derek Roy was awarded a penalty shot after being taken down by Pitkanen on a short-handed breakaway. But Roy's shot was wide right.

Buffalo fans are quite familiar with wide right. And, Flyers fans reveled in their misery before the game.

A frenzied, sellout crowd wearing orange T-shirts and orange cardboard helmets went wild when a replay of Scott Norwood missing -- wide right -- a 47-yard field goal on the last play of the Bills' 20-19 loss to the Giants in the 1991 Super Bowl was shown on the video screen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap;_ylt=Ahj...6042815&prov=ap

A.) Half of you guys (sup JSP?) are overreaecting to losing two in a row.  I'm glad you don't play/work for the Sabres, we'd lose the next two for sure.

B.) I hope we win. ;P

673809[/snapback]

It's not the end of the world or anything, but you've got to admit... it sucks that it went down that way.