1-0 sabres!

Pete

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but Afenigenov needs to spend some time on the bench.  Turnover after turnover tonight... a couple resulting in really good scoring chances for the Flyers.

673502[/snapback]

Seems like he can do anything with a puck....except put it between the pipes. <_<

Way to piss away a series, God, i should have known that was gonna happen.

673572[/snapback]

Yeah, WTF was that? We actually blew two 2-0 leads. Series and the game. One freaking trophy. That's all I want. One damn championship! Make the jokes stop!

Yeah, WTF was that? We actually blew two 2-0 leads. Series and the game.  One freaking trophy. That's all I want. One damn championship! Make the jokes stop!

673575[/snapback]

It'll never happen.

Not as long as I live.

Edit: Shock. another buffalo team with no balls in a big game.

It'll never happen.

Not as long as I live.

673576[/snapback]

No Stojan. I don't even care what the freaking trohpy is in. Once. Just once I'd like to be on that side!!

Game 5 is in Buff... they should take that, all's not lost. We're not doomed and all that... but man, after watching 'em drop the series lead and the 2-0 this evening, it sure does sting a little.

-Jeff

No Stojan. I don't even care what the freaking trohpy is in. Once. Just once I'd like to be on that side!!

Game 5 is in Buff... they should take that, all's not lost. We're not doomed and all that... but man, after watching 'em drop the series lead and the 2-0 this evening, it sure does sting a little.

-Jeff

673581[/snapback]

It's typical.

Think the Bills in Miami this year.

Our teams get ahead and instead of putting a foot down on their throat they let up.

ZERO killer instinct and I STILL think Miller is over-rated.