Losman Goes To The Dentist Oct. 15th

Mark VI

Perhaps he could get a nice big set of Elway teeth.

49815[/snapback]

I watched a special about Elway where he said people ripping on his teeth REALLY bothered him...

All i kept thinking was how a quick $100,000 could probably buy him the worlds nicest set of pearly whites.

God I hope he takes the gas.  Those needles are a B word, and what if the dentist slips?

49875[/snapback]

The dentist is a professional. He couldnt just "slip" and make a mistake that would sideline our soon to be franchise QB... no PROFESSIONAL would ever lack concentration long enough to endanger the health of Losman. No one... ever. ..

ever.

UPDATE!!! I have heard from a very relable source that JP failed to have his morning bowel movement! The team rushed him over to Tim Horton's for a large with double cream and sugar, but that failed to expedite movement. We are DOOOOMED.

Oh, my mistake. I thought stevestojan said the board is deficating...

:D

UPDATE!!! I have heard from a very relable source that JP failed to have his morning bowel movement!  The team rushed him over to Tim Horton's for a large with double cream and sugar, but that failed to expedite movement.  We are DOOOOMED. 

Oh, my mistake. I thought stevestojan said the board is deficating...

:D

49896[/snapback]

stevestojan? defecating? (((((GROAN)))))

This board has gotten totally off topic.

Mike