Who remembers this game?

stevewin

I remember sitting in the end zone with my brother - people were streaming out of the stadium in the 4th quarter and I said to him "We will not leave. This will be an Alcoa Fantastic Finish!" Sure enough it was. I can still picture Roland Hooks diving for that ball down the middle.

Bills/Pats 11/22/81

I remember sitting in the end zone with my brother - people were streaming out of the stadium in the 4th quarter and I said to him "We will not leave.  This will be an Alcoa Fantastic Finish!"  Sure enough it was.  I can still picture Roland Hooks diving for that ball down the middle.

Bills/Pats 11/22/81

49332[/snapback]

I was there and I remember it well ... the Bills gave me a great Birthday gift that day. We stayed until the end ... most people were already in the parking lots. We celebrated for hours afterwards in the parking lot and later at the Big Tree.

I was there also, upper deck, visitors side.

We were on the end of the aisle, close to the tunnel leading to the concourse. When Hooks scored, I looked down the tunnel and there were guys running out of the bathroom, some with their pants still down around their ankles, to see what all the cheering was about...

Not a pretty site...but it was funny nonetheless.

I remember it.  One of my first Bills games.  I was 10.  My Dad reminded me of that game when I wanted to leave at halftime of the Oilers playoff game.

I was in HS - I think that was actually the only Bills home game I've gone to where my Dad wasn't also in attendance. For some reason my sister was with us - I think my Dad must have given her his ticket. Her first and last game - she got an exciting ending.

I don't remember the game, but the "Alcoa Fantastic Finish" sure brings back memories

:D Everytime I think of that game I think of that phrase (and vice versa).

My first Bills game- age 10. Went with my Dad and younger brother. We started out of our seats when the Bills got the ball but watched from the aisle as Hooks made the catch, although I didn't see much since my sight line was obstructed by raucously tall Bills fans. Still what an experience.

Alcoa fantastic finishes - God that brings back some memories. What about the Budweiser Holiday Cleidesdales commercial?

I was there with my dad and my friend and his dad. We left and heard the roar of the crowd from the lot. And I remember my dad and my friends dad looking at each other and saying "you don't think...". Then we turned on the car radio and heard of the outcome. It was a great day and now, I never leave games.

---------------

Go Bills