Atlantic Division Champs...

IBTG81

the fact that Brodeur has once again regained his form, i think Jersey will be very dangerous in the playoffs.

665168[/snapback]

They get behind 3-0 in the playoffs and they ain't coming back.

I wouldn't be too excited about winning the Atlantic. The Rangers are nowhere near as good as their record, nor have they been most of the season. The Flyers have lost about 5000 games to injuries this season. The fact that the Devils didn't win the division going away says alot more about them than coming back at the end and winning.

I won't be surprised if they win the Eastern Conference but they're no better than the fourth best team going into them.

11 in a row...

:ph34r:

665071[/snapback]

Devils suck. Only 101 points 46 - 27 - 9? This gets you an atlantic division championship, big deal

Sabres much better, 110 points 52 - 24 - 6 nuff said.

Shouldn't you be on a Devils Board somewhere?

Devils suck.  Only 101 points 46 - 27 - 9?  This gets you an atlantic division championship, big deal

Sabres much better, 110 points 52 - 24 - 6 nuff said.

Shouldn't you be on a Devils Board somewhere?

665285[/snapback]

If we suck so bad, we did we beat the Sabres 3-1 this year? :ph34r::D

If we suck so bad, we did we beat the Sabres 3-1 this year?  :ph34r:  :D

665374[/snapback]

What are you doing here? Go away with your Jersey banter and mindless ramblings. Only Sabres fans allowed here! Begone you Devil fan and return no more. Don't make me get our Hockey Sherpa on your ass. It will be all over Devilman! :lol:

11 is impressive but when it comes to the playoffs it doesn't mean a lot. The Devils really did stick it to the Rangers in the last week. I would rather the Sabres not play the Devils until they have to. The Sabres did take care of the Senators and Hurricanes at the end of the season which was something they struggled to do earlier in the year.

They get behind 3-0 in the playoffs and they ain't coming back.

I wouldn't be too excited about winning the Atlantic.  The Rangers are nowhere near as good as their record, nor have they been most of the season.  The Flyers have lost about 5000 games to injuries this season.  The fact that the Devils didn't win the division going away says alot more about them than coming back at the end and winning.

I won't be surprised if they win the Eastern Conference but they're no better than the fourth best team going into them.

665198[/snapback]

I agree but I guess it comes with the fact that goaltending is the key in the playoffs. That is why Buffalo has a good chance, why Jersey always was good in the playoffs and why Ottawa could be in for a surprise if Hasek doesn't play... which I have no idea if he is or isn't.