Example # 278 of Patriots marketing power

The official Patriots draft day party...watch the draft on TV....meet the Patriots cheerleaders...lunch buffet with 3 FREE sodas...HUGE TV'S!....and exclusive draft updates directly from the Patriots war room (ooooohhhhhh!!!)

Admission: only $65!

http://special.patriots.com/offers/index.c...ralAdmission106

The Bills couldn't charge $65 if they offered free beer and wings, and lap dances from the Jills!

PTR

The official Patriots draft day party...watch the draft on TV....meet the Patriots cheerleaders...lunch buffet with 3 FREE sodas...HUGE TV'S!....and exclusive draft updates directly from the Patriots war room (ooooohhhhhh!!!)

Admission:  only $65!

http://special.patriots.com/offers/index.c...ralAdmission106

The Bills couldn't charge $65 if they offered free beer and wings, and lap dances from the Jills!

PTR

664888[/snapback]

The Bills already do this for free for their Club seats ticket holders.

The Bills already do this for free for their Club seats ticket holders.

664903[/snapback]

See? There you go -- according to Dannyboy and Krafty Bob, the Bills should be charging $65 for their draft party too. All about increasing revenue, don'tcha know.

I thought it was all about making $150M in profit versus $130M, screwing-over 30-year season ticket holders, and making regular season game crowds look like SB crowds (i.e. "suits")?

665017[/snapback]

News flash:

if you want to compete in today's NFL you have to do that.

News flash:

if you want to compete in today's NFL you have to do that.

665218[/snapback]

News Flash, if owners who overpay for their franchises and need to do that to make thier numbers work, then let them.

The league cannot cater to the Billionaire who is willing to overspend to have an NFL franchise as thier ego toy.

No way should a form of entertainment like sports be regulated to the welathy and the well off. If you subscribe to this mentality then you and many of us will never be able to afford the inside of a pro stadium again, simply because we are deemed finacially unworthy.

I'll go down swinging before I ever let that mentality win in anything. Families poor or rich should be able to take in a game. If it becomes the rich only they screw em'

News Flash, if owners who overpay for their franchises and need to do that to make thier numbers work, then let them.

The league cannot cater to the Billionaire who is willing to overspend to have an NFL franchise as thier ego toy.

No way should a form of entertainment like sports be regulated to the welathy and the well off. If you subscribe to this mentality then you and many of us will never be able to afford the inside of a pro stadium again, simply because we are deemed finacially unworthy.

I'll go down swinging before I ever let that mentality win in anything. Families poor or rich should be able to take in a game. If it becomes the rich only they screw em'

665232[/snapback]

That's capitalism. It may suck, and it may seem unfair, but that's the way a free market works. It will bear what the market will bear.

That's capitalism. It may suck, and it may seem unfair, but that's the way a free market works. It will bear what the market will bear.

665234[/snapback]

Perhaps the way for the Bills to go would be to continue the practice of a free draft party for club seat owners, but then open it up to any and all for a fee?

See? There you go -- according to Dannyboy and Krafty Bob, the Bills should be charging $65 for their draft party too. All about increasing revenue, don'tcha know.

664973[/snapback]

It's a little different. The Pats have a year round facility with a huge club area that regularly holds business & organization meetings.

How much do they charge? Depending on the quality of the food, 65 dollars doesn't seem THAT expensive.

665211[/snapback]

From my previous post.....

"do this for free"

I don't remember what they serve from previous years, maybe someone else can speak up about that, but I thin was their usual wings, pizza, beef on weck...