Islam Vs. Playboy

pdh1

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/8666888/detail.html

JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Police asked Playboy magazine Thursday to stop publishing its Indonesian edition out of fears it could enrage Muslims, and officials of the publication said they were considering the request.

Previously, police and government officials said that there were no laws to ban the magazine, which does not feature any nudity and is no more risque than scores of other local and foreign publications already being sold in the world's most populous Muslim nation

On Thursday, around 100 Muslims rallied outside the Jakarta offices of Playboy and other racy magazine.

"This is all part of a conspiracy aimed at destroying Islam through the moral corruption of its younger generation," said Mohamad Jamil, a protest organizer. "Therefore, there is no other choice than to destroy Playboy.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not just have 24 hour, seven day a week protests about everthing, and just change the signs once in while? Would save them the trouble of going home...

He obviously hasn't seen this month's Playmate, Alison Waite. NSFW (ta-tas). I love brunettes. :doh:

Too bad her turn-offs include the traits of most anyone who posts on PPP.

(One of my buddies signed me up for a subscription as a practical joke.)

661556[/snapback]

Holy Cow!.

I pray to Allah for just one of those!

72 would be asking too much.

He obviously hasn't seen this month's Playmate, Alison Waite. NSFW (ta-tas). I love brunettes. :blink:

661556[/snapback]

Dude, she wants to pursue "additional schooling to study medicine".

I'm sure I could teach her a thing or two.

He obviously hasn't seen this month's Playmate, Alison Waite. NSFW (ta-tas). I love brunettes. :blink:

661556[/snapback]

Her turn ons are not applicable to this crowd either unless you count killing animals as love, and positive attitude definetly doesn't apply.

Yeah, that's what I tell people too.    :blink:

662006[/snapback]

I made some good-natured buddy-banter remark about his girlfriend last fall. Now, my postal carrier thinks I'm a perv; they come in black plastic labeled PEI, but they know what it is.

I just keep them for the articles. Yeah. The articles.

I don't think she's a virgin.

661609[/snapback]

Actually in my heaven she would be well skilled and a trooper in bed.

But STD clean of course.

Why ask for a virgin who doesn't know what she is doing?

I made some good-natured buddy-banter remark about his girlfriend last fall. Now, my postal carrier thinks I'm a perv; they come in black plastic labeled PEI, but they know what it is.

I just keep them for the articles. Yeah. The articles.

662030[/snapback]

I always let the inserts fall out so that my neighbors can find them.

Huh??? Was that a swipe at hunters or just more babbling that is not intended to make any sense?

661825[/snapback]

Just making a comment on the cynical nature of this board from all sides. I have been a member of the hook and bullet crowd on occasion and except the extemes of the bullet crowd, I agree with them.

Most of this crowd just doesn't seem to be warm and fuzzy, but I guess that is why you didn't get the comment.