• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph will sell the naming rights of the Ralph for 75 cents.

655539[/snapback]

Would anyone begrudge Ralph for selling the naming rights? Go for it if it gives the Bills a few million more in their pockets. Certainly has helped Washington, Baltimore, New England and many others....

Says in his opinion, the new guys (snyder, kraft, jones) arent in it for the league. Says when they have owners meetings, instead of talking about football, all these new owners want to do is talk about money.

He voted against it. How was he late?

655551[/snapback]

Maybe he didn't do enough to rally support against the CBA.

Maybe he didn't bring someone with him who could understand what was happening.

Who knows? But at this point it's a bit late to be complaining.

Now JSP, I know about your hate-a-thon with all things Bills lately, but I actually think that Ralph sounds a hell of a lot more with it and coherent than he has in past interviews...seems very good today.

You can hate on a LOT of things with the Bills, but Ralph actually seemed good today, explained things very well in regards to how he views the current NFL landscape. I only wish I'll be that "with it" when I'm 87.

Would anyone begrudge Ralph for selling the naming rights?  Go for it if it gives the Bills a few million more in their pockets.  Certainly has helped Washington, Baltimore, New England and many others....

655553[/snapback]

Said, given the area, he wouldnt make enough $$$ selling the rights to sign an undrafted free agent.

Says it works good in NYC where they can make 20 mil a season for naming rights, but NOT in buffalo.

You're right. If you're hearing someone lucid and with it, you must be listening to someone else .

:P

655552[/snapback]

Maybe you'd be better off as a Pats fan... Jets....

:doh:

He doesn't OWN THE STADIUM

655556[/snapback]

But he does own the naming rights, per the agreement with the county.

What blows me away is the $2.3 millon cost on the salary cap that the new Jets/Giants stadium will force onto all NFL teams. Ralph is right - it isn't fair.

You're right. If you're hearing someone lucid and with it, you must be listening to someone else .

655552[/snapback]

You're on an attack of everything Bills, huh? Why even visit the board then?

Maybe he didn't do enough to rally support against the CBA.

Maybe he didn't bring someone with him who could understand what was happening.

Who knows? But at this point it's a bit late to be complaining.

655557[/snapback]

How much time did Tags give them?

As it turns out, everyone is saying the NFLPA took total advantage of the NFL's negotiating team. Tags should be embarrassed. I think that he was desperate to get any deal done so that there would not be labor strife when he announced his retirement.

Maybe you'd be better off as a Pats fan... Jets....

655563[/snapback]

LMAO

I love this prevailing attitude around here. "Gee, you don't think how I do, so you would be better off as a Pats or jets fan."

Your opinion, that is. And you know what they say about opinions and arseholes.

Come now, did he really say anything we hadn't heard before?

Uh, no.

655565[/snapback]

I think he did actually. I had no idea about the qualifiers, and was actually very surprised with how candid he was about the other owners and what goes on during the league meetings. It helped clarify his position on the CBA and keep Bills fans up to date with more details on everything being reported in the media.