• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basic butane. I'm too old to get up the pressure for a good metal cut.

I've tried...cost me a pretty nice date. Talk about 5-11 faux pas.

655834[/snapback]

True. The welder would blow a hole in the wall at your house.

But its so tough to reach with those small Bic butanes, the hairs and all.

True. The welder would blow a hole in the wall at your house.

But its so tough to reach with those small Bic butanes, the hairs and all.

655855[/snapback]

I don't have a hairy ass. Just enough for a few crusty's if I don't wipe well.

Thanks for your input. Let me file it with the input of all those who also disagree with me.

I've probably been a fan for as long if not longer than you.

Go back to shearing sheep or whatever it was you were doing before you wasted 10 seconds of my time with that post.

655740[/snapback]

For a newbie to the board it IS a fair question, Joe.

...and you ARE a tool. heh.

Now that opening day is a few weeks later, will you be recovered from blowing your Outer Banks money roll and come to the opener?

I hear it will be sold out so you can watch it at Danny's and park at Hammer's lot so none of your money goes to Ralphie! :P

Now that opening day is a few weeks later, will you be recovered from blowing your Outer Banks money roll and come to the opener? 

I hear it will be sold out so you can watch it at Danny's and park at Hammer's lot so none of your money goes to Ralphie!  :doh:

655867[/snapback]

:P

*adds the bald man to his sh-- list*

Actually, maybe. :S if I did, I'd come up and tailgate, head over to the big tree to watch and then back to tailgate more.

I hear it will be sold out so you can watch it at Danny's and park at Hammer's lot so none of your money goes to Ralphie!  :P

655867[/snapback]

If I'm around, I'll watch them, joke with other fans, drink beer, maybe even fart (especially after another fake double end around screen pass with no line - that makes me fart). I've watched them since the mid to late 60's. Nothing new here, folks.

If I'm around, I'll watch them, joke with other fans, drink beer, maybe even fart (especially after another fake double end around screen pass with no line - that makes me fart). I've watched them since the mid to late 60's. Nothing new here, folks.

655873[/snapback]

I wish you would come to a game. I would like to meet the man behind the Snidely Whiplash.

I wish you would come to a game. I would like to meet the man behind the Snidely Whiplash.

655875[/snapback]

No you wouldn't, I'm even a bigger fool and Ass Hole in real life. Ask anyone who knows me.