My hopes...

Here's to JP torching miami with Evans as his partner in crime. HEre's to Willis stuffing the ball down Miami's throat, even on 3rd DOWNS... Heres to Spikes talking trash to Mularkey after a big tackle...HEres to Clements picking off Culpepper, and taking one to the hole. HEre's to playcalling that can gain 1 yard on 2nd and 1.

Here's to JP torching miami with Evans as his partner in crime.  HEre's to Willis stuffing the ball down Miami's throat, even on 3rd DOWNS...  Heres to Spikes talking trash to Mularkey after a big tackle...HEres to Clements picking off Culpepper, and taking one to the hole.  HEre's to playcalling that can gain 1 yard on 2nd and 1.

655004[/snapback]

Waitaminute. You mean there's not some obscure league rule against Willis being in the game on third down?

Hmph. Who knew?

:)

Waitaminute. You mean there's not some obscure league rule against Willis being in the game on third down?

Hmph. Who knew?

655011[/snapback]

Here to stopping the Mularkey wishbone reverse, flea-flicker option, center eligible crossbuck, gadget play, on 3rd and 1, from our own 2 yard line with 10 seconds to play. We win 26-20.

Here to stopping the Mularkey wishbone reverse, flea-flicker option, center eligible crossbuck, gadget play,  on 3rd and 1, from our own 2 yard line with 10 seconds to play.  We win 26-20.

655014[/snapback]

Bwahahahaa...

When I was scanning the play-by-play of the KC game earlier this evening, I came across Kelly Holcomb's (poor) interpretation of the 'QB Sneak Pass'. I can still vividly remember that moment in time; when I saw KH start toward the line, I said to the people around me, "nooo - they didn't - they wouldn't - ah kee-rist, they called THAT PLAY ?!?!?"

(By that time, of course, Holcomb had been flattened and the KC offense was jogging out onto the field...)

i would like to see a winning season............i'd even settle for a slow start if we showed real progress as the season went on...thats all just hope that we look like we have some sort of philosophy that we will stick to (unlike the previous regime).even 8-8 is kewl if we show signs of developing as a team...............go jp,go lee evans and go bills in'06

My hope is that many people will stop using this place as their personal wailing wall and post something intelligent.

There's a difference between critical discussion and incessant bitching, just to hear yourself.

My hope is that many people will stop using this place as their personal wailing wall and post something intelligent.

There's a difference between critical discussion and incessant bitching, just to hear yourself.

655082[/snapback]

Good luck with that...

I hope for the garbage men to arrive on time every week this summer.

I hope to never run out of beer.

I hope my kids continue to thrive.

I hope to live all of the rest of my life with my beautiful wife.

Oh, I'll bet you meant Bills related hopes. :)

I hope Marv and Company right the ship.

I hope The Bills win more than their fair share of games.

I hope The Bills beat MyAmi and NewenGland twice each on fluke, controversial, impossible-to-believe-until-you-see-the-highlight-film-at-11 plays.

I hope to see Mularkey walking off the field with slumped shoulders weighed down by his bowed head at the end of two Bills games.

I hope to see Tom Brady in shock and disbelief breakdown into sobs and incoherent utterances in his post-Bills game locker room interviews.

I hope The Bills become the darling of the media and Al Michaels has an apoplectic stroke because he can't cover a Bills game this year.

I hope that John Madden does a Liz Taylor/Mamma Cass choke job on screen while eating a chicken leg.

These are some of my hopes. Simple, I know. But then again, I'm a simple man. :P

Bwahahahaa...

When I was scanning the play-by-play of the KC game earlier this evening, I came across Kelly Holcomb's (poor) interpretation of the 'QB Sneak Pass'. I can still vividly remember that moment in time; when I saw KH start toward the line, I said to the people around me, "nooo - they didn't - they wouldn't - ah kee-rist, they called THAT PLAY ?!?!?"

:P

(By that time, of course, Holcomb had been flattened and the KC offense was jogging out onto the field...)

655026[/snapback]

LOL! Hilarious :)

655082[/snapback]

So let's get this right, you're bitching about bitching? Nothing hypocritical there, nope, nosiree! :)

Lots of ifs this year. Quarterback, Offensive Line, Spikes, and needs at safety. Defensive line is the biggest if. My hunch is that the offense will pull it off with either JP or the new guy stepping up, the new receiving corps will play well and the offensive line will be somewhat improved. The biggest question marks are the defensive line,Spikes recovery, and possibly safety. If we make some acquisitions from free agency and the draft we can be relatively competitive. It should be an interesting season.

Here are my hopes:

1. Either JP Losman or Craig Nall take control of the #1 QB position in Buffalo. Either guy shows positive progress throughout the season and becomes a leader on the team.

2. If Michael Huff is drafted, he becomes an instant starter and gets consideration for Defensive Rookie of the Year.

3. Willis McGahee stays healthy, stays motivated, and takes it to the next level.

4. Takeo Spikes returns at least close to what he was before his Achillies injury.

5. TE Kevin Everett developes into a 40 catch TE who is productive in the red zone.

Too much to ask? :)

Here are my hopes:

1.  Either JP Losman or Craig Nall take control of the #1 QB position in Buffalo.  Either guy shows positive progress throughout the season and becomes a leader on the team.

2. If Michael Huff is drafted, he becomes an instant starter and gets consideration for Defensive Rookie of the Year.

3. Willis McGahee stays healthy, stays motivated, and takes it to the next level.

4. Takeo Spikes returns at least close to what he was before his Achillies injury.

5. TE Kevin Everett developes into a 40 catch TE who is productive in the red zone.

Too much to ask?  :)

655155[/snapback]

I like #2... and def. would not mind if he is drafted.