It's Official

turftoe

Ill take the 1st pick in the 5th round. Keep adding picks in this draft. We need alot of help or maybe ML plans to package a couple picks and move up in one of the rounds. Who knows but its better than having a player who does not want to be here anymore. And a 5th is better than cutting him and getting nothing in return.

Ill take the 1st pick in the 5th round. Keep adding picks in this draft. We need alot of help or maybe ML plans to package a couple picks and move up in one of the rounds. Who knows but its better than having a player who does not want to be here anymore. And a 5th is better than cutting him and getting nothing in return.

654677[/snapback]

i agree.

Seeya EM. I would have rather gotten some free lapdances at Houstons finest, but thats me.

654674[/snapback]

One thing EM is going to have to adjust to, in Houston, its' topless only! He is going to miss Ontario! :(

654677[/snapback]

I agree, but I was hoping that Marv would hold out a little longer to get that 4th. TD with all of his problems, was masterful at the trade, evidenced by Peerless and Travis.

I agree, but I was hoping that Marv would hold out a little longer to get that 4th. TD with all of his problems, was masterful at the trade, evidenced by Peerless and Travis.

654783[/snapback]

But not that masterful with Bledsoe and Losman.

654783[/snapback]

And where did it get us in the grand scheme of things ?

And where did it get us in the grand scheme of things ?

654798[/snapback]

I was simply pointing out that TD did not bite too quickly on any trades when he had time on his side and that usually worked out in our favor. I remember many folks here on TSW who said hell would freeze over before we got a 3rd for Henry, and we should have just cut him.

As for the trades, Peerless did net us McGahee, I forgot who our 3rd for Travis last year got us. My point was TD did an excellent job in negotiating for trades. I think that most here TSW were happy with the Bledsoe trade at least through the first half of year 1 of that experiment. The 2nd and 5th for JP, well that is up in the air, but maybe not his best trade.