King rips us again

He wrote this in dissecting the schedule...

4. I think it's got to be pretty deflating to be a Bills' fan right now. Sixteen games, and all of them 1 p.m. Sunday starts. Not exactly a prime-time attraction the way the Bills of old were. How about this: The Bills do not play a game outside the Eastern or Central time zones. Weird. That's going to be one invisible team.

Hey Peter, fug off. We know we didn't have a good year last year or this offseason, no need to rub it in.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cool with it - little attention if we suck, we end up a "sleeper under the radar" if we're good

Besides, 1pm start times mean that I've got plenty of time to get back to Cincy and still get a decent night's sleep so that I can work on Monday.

I'm happy that it's all 1pm games!They are great games to go to and my Sunday afternoons are booked for four months! I hate 4pm start games (have to wait too long for the game to start) and we always suck on prime time, so who cares? If we are good enough to get a prime time game later in the season, great! If not Sundays at 1pm is when football should be played!

I like this better, no West Coast games, so no excuse of jet lag or time change, and no prime time games where they always look horrible in (when was the last time the won a primtime game?)

654611[/snapback]

Exactly, what are people complaining about? I actually think this schedule benefits us.

He wrote this in dissecting the schedule...

Hey Peter, fug off.  We know we didn't have a good year last year or this offseason, no need to rub it in.

654597[/snapback]

He's right on. We suck and will be even worse this year (4-12). We don't deserve any prime-time attractions based on the last 5 years performance and based on what the Bills organization is today, we certainlty don't deserve to be in prime-time

Peter King can @#%&^$& off! GO BILLS. All the way to the #1 pick in '07. Im a realist I just dont like outsiders bashing our team.

654612[/snapback]

he did not bash the team, he merely stated that we have no prime time games and will be invisible to the rest of the league. It is a fact.

we are a very sensitive bunch, relax

he did not bash the team, he merely stated that we have no prime time games and will be invisible to the rest of the league. It is a fact.

we are a very sensitive bunch, relax

654653[/snapback]

[/

I am relaxed, just how I feel. And what I have read from him lately.