Marv's gotta go already

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't people understand that Mould's value was not defined by his talent. It was defined by the strength of the teams' bargaining positions. The Bills' position was very weak because everyone knew he would be cut loose at some point.

652214[/snapback]

Because thats the logical reason. And we all know that logic has no place on a board like this.

Do you know how many hugely successful rants have been done in by logic and facts? Therefore its best to ignore them.

Why can't people understand that Mould's value was not defined by his talent. It was defined by the strength of the teams' bargaining positions. The Bills' position was very weak because everyone knew he would be cut loose at some point.

652214[/snapback]

At least you guys can speak up when people blast the Redskins for only getting a 6th for Ramsey. Resale value ain't much these days once you drive a player off the lot and park him in your garage.

Best news? You free cap, end a contoversy AND obtain a pick. Not bad. But I still liked the deal better where you SWAPPED 4ths and obtained a 5th. That was sweeter because you'd have the first pick on the 2nd day plus what amounts to the "last" pick of the 4th as well.

That deal sounded fair.

Hell, if they'd trade YOU to the texans message board along with moulds, i'd be happy with a 6th.

652328[/snapback]

At least over there i would know im gettin a pretty suit deal in giving up a practice player for Eric Moulds. By the way, your comment wasnt really that funny.

Hell, if they'd trade YOU to the texans message board along with moulds, i'd be happy with a 6th.

652328[/snapback]

The only thing funny about you is the $3 jersey your wearing in your picture that you prolly bought at the gas station.

652328[/snapback]

No way. To have texans meesage board take these trolls, we'll also need to send our 3rd, maybe 2nd. :)

The only thing funny about you is the $3 jersey your wearing in your picture that you prolly bought at the gas station.

652334[/snapback]

Hell, you can find a TKO throwback for $3? Where are these gas stations? I've got a bunch of family that would love them.

Wow, a troll actually felt hurt.  :) 

He is so hurt that he needs to write two replies to the same post.  :)

652350[/snapback]

wtf is a troll. and as far as being hurt, nop that wasnt it. just filled with wonderful ideas.