Pet Peeve Tuesday

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My pet peeve: emoticons. This is my only little annoyance, like penguins to some, and myspace pedophiles to others.

John Adams Law: the number of emoticons in a given post is inversely proportional to both the post's clarity and the poster's intelligence.

653450[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I remember when I PM'd you because CTM was in one of his mood swings and called me as stupid as meazza21, and I said to you, welcome to the club. ;)

Your PM reply was "Are you a boy or a girl?"

:rolleyes:

653349[/snapback]

i must have been stoned because i really don't remember that

I remember when I PM'd you because CTM was in one of his mood swings and called me as stupid as meazza21, and I said to you, welcome to the club. :P

Your PM reply was "Are you a boy or a girl?"

:lol:

653349[/snapback]

And that was uncalled for. You're not as stupid as meazza21...you're just a normal kind of stupid.

Frankly, I think you're too lazy to put out the effort it takes to hit meazza's level of stupidity.

Hey KD -

Do you have an alibi for Monday?

http://www.greenwichtime.com/scn-gt-kissel...0,2354486.story

653474[/snapback]

I always make sure I have an alibi before I kill someone.

A backcountry man charged with bilking banks and a Manhattan co-op of millions of dollars and facing fraud-related civil suits was found stabbed to death in his Dairy Road mansion yesterday morning, police said.

Sounds like someone deserves an 'Atta-boy' for removing that POS from the gene pool. Stories like this always brighten my day.

He's just feeling a little bit of guilt over those 12 year olds on myspace he was trying to pick up.

653311[/snapback]

A quote from the article

For pedophiles and other sexual perverts, the Internet offers one-stop shopping. With a few clicks of a mouse, they can find teenage girls and boys through an online social networking service called myspace.com.

One can easily see why Meazza was offended. Eryn owes him an apology. I am not aware of Meazza ever looking for girls and boys on myspace. At least not at the same time.

Hi, JAFA!

1. What abuut beer on your head?

2. How gauche. always use paper, cloth is reserved for brunch.

3. You'll be at the opener right?

1.  No head on my beer

2.  A dinner date who blows his nose in the cloth napkin.

3.  Having to choose which 3 Bills games I can afford to come to.

653902[/snapback]