Anna Benson files for divorce

IBTG81

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree but she is pretty hot. She also seems like she'd be fun to party with for a while. Since the FHM & ESPN articles were recent, I'm willing to bet ole Kris got caught by her in his hotel room with some other girl in Sarasota.

Obligatory Pics...

http://www.annabenson.net/gallery.htm

Now I'm more confused than ever. :doh:

I guess something things will just have to remain a mystery.

648324[/snapback]

For the record.

I am not Ed. I know this because I have no affection for Wilmer Flinstone. I realize people kill people, telephone poles don't kill people. I am not afraid of girls. I have a good education that many would envy. I'm not horrible. Even if I am nervous around women, such as Pyrite Gal, I do not make fun of them to hide my nervousness. Ed has called Pyrite Gal flat chested and other names on an internet message board. That shows no class. I have class.

Also......Ed gives Head.

I don't know much about this BF other than something Ed posted one time. I saw his picture, which he had the guts to put up online unlike Ed. I now know his name is Brandon. I'm not sure of his last name other than it starts with F. I'm not sure why Ed thinks I'm him, but his detective skills are probably the same as his woman skills.

For the record. 

I am not Ed.  I know this because I have no affection for Wilmer Flinstone.  I realize people kill people, telephone poles don't kill people.  I am not afraid of girls.  I have a good education that many would envy.  I'm not horrible.  Even if I am nervous around women, such as Pyrite Gal, I do not make fun of them to hide my nervousness.  Ed has called Pyrite Gal flat chested and other names on an internet message board.  That shows no class.  I have class.

Also......Ed gives Head. 

I don't know much about this BF other than something Ed posted one time.  I saw his picture, which he had the guts to put up online unlike Ed.  I now know his name is Brandon.  I'm not sure of his last name other than it starts with F.  I'm not sure why Ed thinks I'm him, but his detective skills are probably the same as his woman skills.

648364[/snapback]

Can't be VABills. Spelling's too good.

Maybe it's Stuckincincy?

I am not Ed. I know this because I have no affection for Wilmer Flinstone. I realize people kill people, telephone poles don't kill people. I am not afraid of girls. I have a good education that many would envy. I'm not horrible. Even if I am nervous around women, such as Pyrite Gal, I do not make fun of them to hide my nervousness. Ed has called Pyrite Gal flat chested and other names on an internet message board. That shows no class. I have class.

Pyrite Gal??? Anyone else see the irony there? Cause ieatcrayonz and Ed sure don't.

Can't be.  Someone creates a single username to represent themselves...then posts all this stupid sh--?  :doh:  Okay...maybe it can be.

But I doubt it.  I think ieatcrayonz is SDS, actually...

648532[/snapback]

Well, we all know Scotty has a thing for me.

I'm still convinced it is BF though... :o

Can't be.  Someone creates a single username to represent themselves...then posts all this stupid sh--?  :doh:  Okay...maybe it can be.

But I doubt it.  I think ieatcrayonz is SDS, actually...

648532[/snapback]

Actually Tom, I think I agree with you now.

I find it so cute that SDS likes to follow me around! Hi Scotty! :o

Ill test to see if ieatcrayonz is BF...

The St Louis Cardinals are the BIGGEST chokers in baseball!!!!!!  Most overrated team ever!!!!

Ron Artest was wrong!!!!!!

He won't be able to resist a comment  :doh:

648563[/snapback]

Did this BF guy feel compelled to reply when people like you made stupid uninformed comments about sports which they know nothing about?