Bills/Patriots Betting Line released:

Foxboro Mike

Only 5.5, that's hysterical! :):) Our defense should keep this contest close for at least a quarter, maybe two, but unless we hold the Pats to 14 or less, I don't see us covering 5.5 at all.

Pats 28

Bills 14

5.5???!!!!

Oh god, why can't i bet against the Bills? That's like stealing candy from a baby.

To any non-bills fans out there, since i can't do it, will you PLEASE bet pats??

The guys in Vegas must not know that our "home field advantage" means fans doing the wave when we have the ball!

I'd take the Pats if I was a bettin' man.

Our O is not good enough to compete against the Pats. Their gameplan will be simple enough. Stuff the run, get a lead and then blitz the daylights out of Drew the rest of the way. I honestly fear for Bledsoe's health in this one.

Our D will not be able to stop the Pats for long. Brady will be able to stand in the pocket and pick us apart underneath. They'll go into half time with a solid lead (10-14 points) and turn the game over to Dillon in the 2nd half.

Another long Sunday....

The Bills will cover and have a solid chance of winning.  Our d is light out-no way does New England score 20 on us.  I think it will be a battle of field goals.  Dont fug up Drew and we have a chance!

47329[/snapback]

Darn, if it comes down to a game of field goals than i don't like our chances with Ryan Lindell!! :)

When I trade stocks and bet sports I pick my shots and what seals the deal is contrarian investing. I had a hunch Buffalo would win and the fact that everyone here is so convinced that the Pats will cover has me convinced to bet Buffalo.

I'd take the Pats if I was a bettin' man. 

Their gameplan will be simple enough.  Stuff the run, get a lead and then blitz the daylights out of Drew the rest of the way. 

47353[/snapback]

That makes for a good plan ONLY if you can build a three possession lead...and that ain't happenin' on Sunday.

Anytime, Any amount! I will take the Bills straight up. The Pats dont even have a chance of competeing in this game. Quit listening to the hype. The Bills are for real and the Pats are not. IM me when your ready to take me up on it.

47374[/snapback]

Straight up? ? ?

Sorry to anyone who calls me a bad fan for doing this, but man, I will happily take $100 on that.

I know, I know, I said i have never bet on the bills, and this will be the first time, so to the rest of you, I apologize.

But SlamnSam, if you are serious, I would like to 1) get a PM from you and 2) simply talk to you on the phone (only because i am not too familiar with your screen name, no offense). If you PM me, i will PM you back my cell # and we can make this official.

That makes for a good plan ONLY if you can build a three possession lead...and that ain't happenin' on Sunday.

47408[/snapback]

:)

A two possession lead is all you need against this O. This team can't score. If we don't get points on special teams or defense we have no chance at all.

I'll be there cheering my head off but all I know is what I see on the field. This is not a very good football team.

Anytime, Any amount! I will take the Bills straight up. The Pats dont even have a chance of competeing in this game. Quit listening to the hype. The Bills are for real and the Pats are not. IM me when your ready to take me up on it.

47374[/snapback]

:rolleyes::lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, if you feel that strongly, place a bet. The money line's probably +250 straight up if you bet the Bills to win.

I will never bet against the bills,Ive lost a lot of money on those 4 super bowls needless to say I rarely bet any more ,but even doing my weekly picks for the football pool even if I think they will lose I will not,not pickagainst the bills! you just never know! " ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" :rolleyes: GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!