Eric Gaining Interest

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.  The notion that some have, that he should not be traded within the AFC East is a joke.  If they are the only team offering up a pick, make the deal NOW!

639763[/snapback]

Belichek was not afraid to trade Drew to Buffalo...why should Buffalo be so afraid of this?

Do what is best for the Buffalo Bills....forget the rest of the teams, Buffalo can only control what they have.

I'd actually be curious to see how he would do having a quarterback for a change.

The psychics tell me we are going to split games with them next year anyway. The Bills win will come down to a kick that Vinateri doesn't make. :ph34r:

I'd actually be curious to see how he would do having a quarterback for a change.

The psychics tell me we are going to split games with them next year anyway. The Bills win will come down to a kick that Vinateri doesn't make.  :ph34r:

639767[/snapback]

I was thinking of something last night...

Imagine is Vanderchoke signs with the Pats and beats the Colts in the playoffs with a long kick....I would hate to see that...but in a way it would be hilarious

I was thinking of something last night...

Imagine is Vanderchoke signs with the Pats and beats the Colts in the playoffs with a long kick....I would hate to see that...but in a way it would be hilarious

639771[/snapback]

This is another Moulds thread - but do you really think the Pats want a dome kicker?

I agree.  The notion that some have, that he should not be traded within the AFC East is a joke.  If they are the only team offering up a pick, make the deal NOW!

639763[/snapback]

I agree. We might as well get something for #80. If we release him, NE will get EM for free.

I agree. We might as well get something for #80. If we release him, NE will get EM for free.

639775[/snapback]

That's not neccessarily (sp?) true.

There are a lot of teams (Eagles and Chiefs in particular) who need a WR a lot more than New England does.

If the offer is anything below a 5th round pick (which it probably is), i'd rather not put him on a team we play twice a year every year. Call me crazy, stupid, and selfish; but seeing Eric in a Pats jersey would just make me cry.

This is another Moulds thread - but do you really think the Pats want a dome kicker?

639774[/snapback]

He (the idiot kicker) has been in Dallas the past two days. Local reports have negotiations going well into last evening. Jerry is gearing up for a big push, but I would question Vanderwhosies abilities in the elements.

There are a lot of teams (Eagles and Chiefs in particular) who need a WR a lot more than New England does.

If the offer is anything below a 5th round pick (which it probably is), i'd rather not put him on a team we play twice a year every year. Call me crazy, stupid, and selfish; but seeing Eric in a Pats jersey would just make me cry.

639787[/snapback]

Can't top Thurman in Aqua.

639787[/snapback]

If those teams want EM, they will trade for him. I'd rather see #80 go elsewhere but if NE is the only team offering something than we might as well trade him there. Believe it or not EM is on the decline anyways. He won't be much of a loss. He MIGHT have ONE more 1,000 yard season in him.

per 550 7:20 news flash.

I think i'd rather get nothing and cut him then trade him for a late rounder to New England.

639759[/snapback]

Wouldn't you feel even worse, if the Bills cut him, and he signs with New England for pennies, compared to what the Bills would have paid him?

You know, I appreciate the need to focus on your own garden and not worry about New England, but I still have a very vivid memory of losing a close game to San Diego off one of those wacky and elusive Doug Flutie panic runs.

I know we're going to suck this coming year, but I don't need to watch us lose a game to New England in the final seconds because Moulds finally decided to catch the ball instead of turning to the ref wondering where the flag is while the ball is still in the air.

Broncos | Team contacted about Moulds

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 06:39:42 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the agents for Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds contacted the Denver Broncos and four other teams about a trade for Moulds.

Lets hope a fight starts over him to drive that draft pick higher, we can only hope!

Note the important point here: Moulds contacted the Broncos, not the other way around. The only interest expressed there is from the Moulds camp, and we already know he is interested in moving.

The psychics tell me we are going to split games with them next year anyway. The Bills win will come down to a kick that Vinateri doesn't make.  :ph34r:

639767[/snapback]

i dont think it matters much which qb is throwing the balls that eric drops! he has had many qb's feed him sweet balls that eric has dropped.