any one seen this?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! That was really interesting! And incredibly believable.

I can't believe our government would dupe us like that.

I feel so used.

636464[/snapback]

Me too....now I see the light....my childhood friend was killed because of a conspiracy.

What a f'in joke :lol:

I'm going to say what I say every time the "A missile, not a plane, hit the Pentagon" story comes up:

I don't care what some anonymous yahoo on the internet says, I saw the !@#$ing plane with my own eyes!!! 

Of course, every time I say that, I'm either wrong or brainwashed.   :lol:

636507[/snapback]

Or... maybe, you are a part of the conspiracy.. **Dun.. Dunn.. Daaaaa..** (Cheesey, overly dramatic John Williams music..)

I'm going to say what I say every time the "A missile, not a plane, hit the Pentagon" story comes up:

I don't care what some anonymous yahoo on the internet says, I saw the !@#$ing plane with my own eyes!!! 

Of course, every time I say that, I'm either wrong or brainwashed.  :lol:

636507[/snapback]

I'm sure your eyes did not deceive you.

There are three different sets of eyes in this country now.

One set loves everything the administration does no matter what (not many of those)

Another set could care less about propaganda and see things for what they are

Another set is ALL about anti-Bush, anti-administration all stemming from the anti-Bush tree seed planted when their boy Gore lost an election and they are still bitter (most of the media, most of Hollywood etc) and they will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to brong DOWN the government...until that is, they get "their people" in office.

hey i'm not saying that everything in here is true...but if you watch this video, there are simply a lot of things that i can't spin another way to rationalize it happening any other way.

636462[/snapback]

But I think it all can be explained by one question: What happened to all the people on those planes that no longer exist? Were they part of the conspiracty too? Ok, ok...so it took two questions.

ok clearly i feel like the the outside guy here as it seems like you all have had this convo before with the board and probably several others. i am not one to get too involved in politics as i truly believe no matter who or what is in office - government sucks and you just have to do your best to get by.

all that said, i'm not saying any or all of that video is true. i just thought it was a good discussion starter - but now i have second, third, and fourth thoughts about that.

good site btw: http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/12/1787340.php

636517[/snapback]

There's actually a site out there somewhere that uses a picture taken from a building, a couple of public satellite shots, and some high-school trigonometry to prove that the "missile" that hit the Pentagon was moving too fast to be a plane.

Problem is, they have the picture being taken from the wrong building, so their calculations are all off. I know this because the person that took the picture was standing next to me on the roof of my apartment when she took it. But somehow, these yahoos insist that they're right and I'm wrong. :lol:

The simple fact is: most of these consipracies about the Pentagon were created by people who've never been within a mile of it. A simple visit to the site would clear up probably 80% of the "questions"...but people think they can somehow divine "the truth" based on anything they can find over the internet.

Ditto the WTC. Just look at that ridiculous "investigative video" linked to aboce. Any bozo with a Mac, an internet connection, and some Macromedia software is suddenly a professional photo-analyst and investigative journalist all rolled into one. News flash: a grainy home-movie shot at 24 frames per second analysed by someone with more imagination than brains is NOT conclusive evidence to anyone with a modicum of common sense, whether it's the WTC or the Homerun Throwback.

Christ, Americans are !@#$ing stupid. :lol:

But I think it all can be explained by one question:  What happened to all the people on those planes that no longer exist?  Were they part of the conspiracty too?  Ok, ok...so it took two questions.

636525[/snapback]

Halliburton moved them to Iraq for Hussein to use as human shields, so the Bush/Cheney cabal could conveniently kill the last remaining witnesses to the 9/11 conspiracy in such a way that no one would notice, as the public would be too focused on Iraq at the time.

See? It all fits so neatly, it MUST be true! :lol:

Halliburton moved them to Iraq for Hussein to use as human shields, so the Bush/Cheney cabal could conveniently kill the last remaining witnesses to the 9/11 conspiracy in such a way that no one would notice, as the public would be too focused on Iraq at the time.

See?  It all fits so neatly, it MUST be true!  :lol:

636535[/snapback]

No, they're all locked up in my basement. The goverment pays me to keep them alive and quiet. But you should see my water/electric/heating bill!

No, they're all locked up in my basement. The goverment pays me to keep them alive and quiet. But you should see my water/electric/heating bill!

636545[/snapback]

Good move. Since they expect your utility bills would be really high due to the extra people, you can run your underground pot nursery in peace...

There are three different sets of eyes in this country now.

One set loves everything the administration does no matter what (not many of those)

Another set could care less about propaganda and see things for what they are

Another set is ALL about anti-Bush, anti-administration all stemming from the anti-Bush tree seed planted when their boy Gore lost an election and they are still bitter (most of the media, most of Hollywood etc) and they will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to brong DOWN the government...until that is, they get "their people" in office.

636517[/snapback]

Funny how so many people on TSW used to be in the first group, but pretend they were in the second group all along! :lol:

Ditto the WTC.  Just look at that ridiculous "investigative video" linked to aboce.  Any bozo with a Mac, an internet connection, and some Macromedia software is suddenly a professional photo-analyst and investigative journalist all rolled into one.  News flash: a grainy home-movie shot at 24 frames per second analysed by someone with more imagination than brains is NOT conclusive evidence to anyone with a modicum of common sense, whether it's the WTC or the Homerun Throwback. 

Christ, Americans are !@#$ing stupid.  :lol:

636531[/snapback]

Wow, if that statement isnt a microcosm of the main baord, i dont know what is. change some words, you get this...

Ditto the main board. Just look at that ridiculous "football website" linked to above. Any bozo with a Mac, an internet connection, and some Macromedia software is suddenly a professional GM and NFL talent scout all rolled into one. News flash: a grainy website and some cheesy articles that was purchased for $2.99 per year analysed by someone with more imagination than brains is NOT conclusive evidence to anyone with a modicum of common sense, whether it's the free agency or the draft.

Christ, Americans are !@#$ing stupid. :lol: