Could JP Losman be on his way out?

Does he have a disease?  The HIV

Surely you don't mean potential at QB?  He's an allstar running machine, who could be the next Vick.  But who wants that?

636232[/snapback]

if 'IT" is VD, then Vick is already there

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why move to another team to be the third?

636194[/snapback]

For the same reason that Holcomb signed with the Bills last season--he sees a good opportunity to get playing time. Rogers would be getting all the snaps ahead of him in GB, while here he'd be battling a green former-1st round draft choice who hasn't exactly been "Mr. Consistency." It worked for KH, it may work for CN.

read what alg says in response to this. It fits what you're implying very nicely...

636250[/snapback]

Except for the fact that it makes "The Truth Hurts" look bad.

He is one of the morons who think it's time to give up on JP after 9 games. (he is clueless)

On the other hand, I feel if Marv does this, he's an idiot.

More clueless then any Bills fan.

Seriously....

I would like to know why Cuter, Lienhart, WHOEVER out of this draft is good enough to through away the investment we made in JP Losman and start over again....

That makes NO godamn sense....NONE.....

JP Losman showed enough last year to show that he does in fact have the talent to play in this league....anytime he had a chance to set his feet and fire he was accurate.  He has the arm and mobility...

Why the HELL are we discussing a fricken QB change.....we need LINEMEN

636120[/snapback]

I don't think this STUPID RUMOR is based on a thought that the Bills want to dump JP so they can draft one of the top-three QBs in this year's draft. If the STUPID RUMOR that the Bills are shopping JP turns out to be true, which I don't think will, then it is because the Bills feel Nall is the team's QB of the future. And you know what, maybe Nall is, but I think JP has earned a legit shot at the Bills' starting job this upcoming camp.

Does he have a disease?  The HIV

Surely you don't mean potential at QB?  He's an allstar running machine, who could be the next Vick.  But who wants that?

636232[/snapback]

Vince has insane leadership skills and commands both hard play and respect out of his teammates.

What is "it"?

I know it's not a brain, because that guy makes Michael Vick look smart.  ;)

636235[/snapback]

Yeah, sure. ;)

Marcus Vick, quarterback — 20

Vinny Testaverde, quarterback — 18

Antwaan Randle El, wide receiver — 17

Aaron Brooks, quarterback — 16

Dan Marino, quarterback — 16

Vince Young, quarterback — 16

Randall Cunningham, quarterback — 15

Donovan McNabb, quarterback — 12

Jeff George, quarterback — 10

Being a 3rd string QB in Green Bay behind a future hall of famer and a first round pick who has yet to be given a shot to play is a far less attractive situation than being the " 3rd QB" in Buffalo where 1 guy is a journeyman career backup, and the other has already struggled.....and doesn't seem to have the confidence of the coaching staff.

I don't think Nall signing here is a sign that Losman is on the way out. I think Nall just did the math, and realized the chances of playing in Buffalo are a lot better than waiting for Favre to retire....THEN hoping Rodgers falls on his face. That's 2 hurdles to clear.

Being a 3rd string QB in Green Bay behind a future hall of famer and a first round pick who has yet to be given a shot to play is a far less attractive situation than being the " 3rd QB" in Buffalo where 1 guy is a journeyman career backup, and the other has already struggled.....and doesn't seem to have the confidence of the coaching staff.

I don't think Nall signing here is a sign that Losman is on the way out. I think Nall just did the math, and realized the chances of playing in Buffalo are a lot better than waiting for Favre to retire....THEN hoping Rodgers falls on his face. That's 2 hurdles to clear.

636272[/snapback]

Exactly.

and the pack were not exactly begging him to come back.

636242[/snapback]

Except for the fact that Mike McCarthy said he wanted Nall back this season, but Nall wanted ot go somewhere where he'd have a better shot at playing time.

Update from what they said this morning..... They said some of the things they are hearing out of Buffalo says JP is going to be moved.......

Nall had options and they sold him on a chance to start.......they are saying JP isnt Levys guy and they wont have a 3 man competition.

They said they dont know this for sure........but said this is what they are piecing together and would be good for JO as well.

So JP's likely gone?

I support Marv and the Bills. If Marv thinks JP should go, then let him go. I will give a Hall of Fame coach the benefit of the doubt. I personally think Losman should get another chance, but Marv seems to have a plan and direction. I think TD did not have direction he just grabbed players, that did not mesh with the team or style. I am happy that it seems that the team is serious about rebuilding, and not trying to paint over glaring defiecency's(I hated it every time TD would say "I really like this team and think it is playoff caliber"). I still feel that this was the teams problem the last 5 years, TD never really wanted to do the work of buiding a team from scratch, he wanted to sign some big names and hoped the Bills qualified for a widcard birth. Maybe now we will see some direction, even if this team does not make the playoffs this year we will be able to talk next year about a bright future, instead of oh crap we have no chance and still suck.

Update from what they said this morning.....  They said some of the things they are hearing out of Buffalo says JP is going to be moved.......

Nall had options and they sold him on a chance to start.......they are saying JP isnt Levys guy and they wont have a 3 man competition.

They said they dont know this for sure........but said this is what they are piecing together and would be good for JO as well.

So JP's likely gone?

636415[/snapback]

Marv better have a damn good reason to move JP.

If he does, I hope it blows up in his face.

Dude has the physical tools to be a very good QB, I want to see if he matures enough to put it all together, IN A BILLS UNIFORM.

This has the potential to be the Lamonica trade, all over again.

:lol:

I support Marv and the Bills. If Marv thinks JP should go, then let him go. I will give a Hall of Fame coach the benefit of the doubt. I personally think Losman should get another chance, but Marv seems to have a plan and direction. I think TD did not have direction he just grabbed players, that did not mesh with the team or style. I am happy that it seems that the team is serious about rebuilding, and not trying to paint over glaring defiecency's(I hated it every time TD would say "I really like this team and think it is playoff caliber"). I still feel that this was the teams problem the last 5 years, TD never really wanted to do the work of buiding a team from scratch, he wanted to sign some big names and hoped the Bills qualified for a widcard birth. Maybe now we will see some direction, even if this team does not make the playoffs this year we will be able to talk next year about a bright future, instead of oh crap we have no chance and still suck.

636438[/snapback]

Marv shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt, he has proven as much at GM, as JP has at QB, NOTHING.

I hope he does well, it's in my teams best interests.

I am happy that it seems that the team is serious about rebuilding, and not trying to paint over glaring defiecency's

636438[/snapback]

I think so, too. One does what can during Free Agency; after all, there are 31 other clubs in the mix with their needs, their vets moving on, their cap structure and so forth.

I think Marv et al have taken a decent shot at the market...the June vet cut-down and the draft are in the future.