OK...Evans, Davis, Parrish, Reed

hmmmmm

634002[/snapback]

Well, either moulds will be gone, or they have decided that parrish is simply fatty mass on the monumental muscle I call the bills! ( and shouldn't really play unless he HAS to.)

P.S ,

What kind of effort do you think moulds would give next season if he was kept on the team, after all this uncertainty and time passing when moulds probably could go sign with a "contender"?

I'm not sure Aiken or Smith are under contract. That leaves Moulds, Evans, Reed, Parrish, and Davis. We will carry probably 6 or 7 depending ST's and depth needs. So right now even if Smith and Aiken are under contract we basically just have the bases covered. Moulds is going nowhere if that is all the moves for WR.

yeah hes gone, i dont know what is taking so long though

wishful thinking perhaps, but i hope they are just waiting for the FA pool to dry up and and possibly get someone to take on his contract and get a draft pick out of the deal? seems unlikely but it seems only to help the team to wait. it gives them the max amount of time to work out a new deal or make a final decision. it also leaves the door open for ANY other opportunities(desperate teams who miss out on premier FA wideouts) to open up. unless moulds' contract interferes with the signing of another player, i say wait as long as possible to cut him.

I'm not sure Aiken or Smith are under contract.  That leaves Moulds, Evans, Reed, Parrish, and Davis.  We will carry probably 6 or 7 depending ST's and depth needs.  So right now even if Smith and Aiken are under contract we basically just have the bases covered.  Moulds is going nowhere if that is all the moves for WR.

634063[/snapback]

dont forget about wilson lol, hes a real gamer :lol:

yeah hes gone, i dont know what is taking so long though

634055[/snapback]

Maybe it's because Marv wants to keep him. Don't know why I think that...wait - yes I do...it's because Marv said, "We want to keep him."

If he does go, it won't be for another 6 weeks (draft day) - and then only if Marv can make a trade that helps the Bills.

I'm not sure Aiken or Smith are under contract.  That leaves Moulds, Evans, Reed, Parrish, and Davis.  We will carry probably 6 or 7 depending ST's and depth needs.  So right now even if Smith and Aiken are under contract we basically just have the bases covered.  Moulds is going nowhere if that is all the moves for WR.

634063[/snapback]

True. I'm still a little bit concerned about the relations between Eric and the buffalo bills organization. What happens if at the end of training camp, marv/jauron place JP as starting QB and moulds is still with us? If anything JP should forget any beef and just be respectful to the veteran whilst he still plays in buffalo. I am not sure if JP is capable of that. How much does Eric moulds like marv and the organization at this point? I would really like to see Eric in buffalo and content with whatever agreement could be made. He is a good player and i think that veterans(happy ones) on your reciveing corps can have a synergetic impact .

True.  I'm still a little bit concerned about the relations between Eric and the buffalo bills organization. What happens if at the end of training camp, marv/jauron place JP as starting QB and moulds is still with us? If anything JP should forget any beef and just be respectful to the veteran whilst he still plays in buffalo. I am not sure if JP is capable of that. How much does Eric moulds like marv and the organization at this point? I would really like to see Eric  in buffalo and content with whatever agreement could be made. He is a good player and i think that veterans(happy ones) on your reciveing corps can have a synergetic impact .

634086[/snapback]

It's interesting that you say that. I was curious that Moulds wanted out last weekend. Now it's quiet, about the time the story breaks that Marv isn't buying into JP and they maybe looking to draft a QB at #8. You think maybe it has something to do with Moulds be quiet after Tuesday?

"You think maybe it has something to do with Moulds be quiet after Tuesday? "

I sure hope so.. if that's the case then I would be excited. Moulds with a good outlook on training camp and the new season is what we want.

Best case scenario:

Spring magic causes JP and EMO to make up and start to emulate the bills new rhythmatic receiveing reflex repititions.

I really don't think Moulds has such a huge problem with JP as everybody thinks. I think he had more of a problem with the coaching staff and was angry at the fact JP was just named the starter rather then trying to see if he could be the starter first. I also think that if JP goes into camp this year and wins the starting job like he should have last year, Moulds (if he is still here) would not have a problem with it

Bills won't need any cap money to sign rookies until after June 1.

Makes absolutely no sense to cut him before then when they can spread his dead money to next year, when it will be fully absorbed by the cap increase.

They can continue to offer him as trade bait after teams firm up thier rosters after the draft.

Bills won't need any cap money to sign rookies until after June 1.

Makes absolutely no sense to cut him before then when they can spread his dead money to next year, when it will be fully absorbed by the cap increase.

They can continue to offer him as trade bait after teams firm up thier rosters after the draft.

634334[/snapback]

Ah. With the new CBA, is the June 1st cap amortization "back in play?"

Hey,I liked that Wilson kid.I watched him in practice and thought he did really well.Give the kid a real shot. :devil:

634340[/snapback]

I do to . He had great hands. Aiken is under contract and if davis makes it as another speedy Wide out , I think Fast freddie is gone . If Moulds leaves then Evans becomes #1 and Aiken becomes the big target in MOulds place , with reed and parrish as the 3rd and 4th .