Lets get something straight

JPL7

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy rips apart their line all the time, and Manning still has good numbers. 

I don't think it is the line, I think it is JP, he needs time to become a QB, not to throw.  Manning is such a good QB, he doesn't get sacked because he is a threat and you can't blitz him, he'll kill you.  Favre used to be that way, good QBs feel the pressure, and know the hot WR.  The problem I see is that JP doesn't know his hot reads yet.  and a lot of it has to do with small WRs  a TE would help.  I like JP and I hope he pans out, but the offensive line will look better once JP starts hitting his targets.

630151[/snapback]

manning was no overnight wonder boy . JP will be ok .

Indy rips apart their line all the time, and Manning still has good numbers. 

I don't think it is the line, I think it is JP, he needs time to become a QB, not to throw.  Manning is such a good QB, he doesn't get sacked because he is a threat and you can't blitz him, he'll kill you.  Favre used to be that way, good QBs feel the pressure, and know the hot WR.  The problem I see is that JP doesn't know his hot reads yet.  and a lot of it has to do with small WRs  a TE would help.  I like JP and I hope he pans out, but the offensive line will look better once JP starts hitting his targets.

630151[/snapback]

a big part of why JP hasn't been able to read defenses and identify the hot read is the lack of grey matter between his ears.

Teflon was again overwhelmed by physical tools with a total disregard of teh mental part of the game.

Maybe it will come for JP- but don't hold your breath.

Bills should hedge their bets and bring in another QB to challenge.

A 6th for Patrick Ramsey is good insurance. Brian Griese would be even better.

Too bad the REdskins signed Todd Collins :(

ok, first off before i get flamed on by a number of you, lets get this straight. i am not a JP lover nor am I a JP hater. i am what every single one of us on this board should be and that is a JP supporter.

now what exactly does that mean u may ask? that means i am supporting a young, raw talented QB who has been given no time to develop or show what he can or cannot do. those of you out there who say JP sucks (not just in Bills land, but to all who have said this) how do u know?????? he has played a total of what 8 games in 2 years and your telling me, u can judge from that if this kid can play or not??? and not only that he has played behind a block of swiss cheese for a line. i dont care who u put back there, you will NOT succeed. throw Vick, Manning, Brees, Brady, u name them and they will at best struggle. let alone a kid who basically missed an entire year due to injury and was yanked a handful of games into the season last year by a coaching staff who was scared to lose there jobs and let a kid develop.

now i am by no means stating that he will blow the league up and be the next Brett Favre either. he may be a bust or just an average QB down the road. thats just it, i dont know, you dont know, nobody knows. a QB should be given a minimum 3 years to show what he is worth. and considering jp basically missed all of his rookie year, as far as im concerned he has one year minimum and more likely two years, to truly show us what he's got. so to all of you douche bags out there saying we should draft jay cutler or some other QB with our first pick, all i can is Thank the Lord you arent our GM. u know who a lot of people are comparing Cutler too...... someone by the name of JP Losman. so yea lets draft a QB who is compared to someone we already currently have! i mean that wont set us back another 3 years or anything would it?! that makes sense right?!  :doh: 

and one more thing, stop wishing/rooting that god damn Kelly Holcomb is going to be our starter. if u think KH is going to lead us anywhere, you are delusional. he has been a journeymen in this league for a reason folks. he was signed to be an insurance policy and tutor to JP, not a frickin starter. KH has the ability to maybe not lose a game, thats it, he will not be the one to win games, let alone on a consistent basis. sure show me the stats from last year, stating KH had better stats then JP with the same line blah blah blah. I would god hope so, hes been in the league for 10 years. and the conservative way he would distribute the ball (lots of screens and short passes) made his stats much better then they really were. JP has much more upside for the long haul. if we dont make the playoffs this year, due to taking our lumps with JP at the helm, then so be it. id rather take our lumps now, then float in mediocrity for another 3 or 4 years.

so go a head and flame away at me. but im right and if you guys cant see this, you are blind. please tell me there is someone else out there in bills land who sees things the way i do. i cant be the only realistic person on here can i??

629931[/snapback]

Two comments here;

1) Thanks for spelling "douche" correctly.

2) The shift keys are the larger ones near the lower corners of your keyboard.

Good day.

i am what every single one of us on this board should be and that is a JP supporter.

629931[/snapback]

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." --Thomas Aquinas

Or to quote the Great Yoda:

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." --Thomas Aquinas

630288[/snapback]

Great quote...Is this Thomas Aquinas guy a high motor or a run-stuffer?

630288[/snapback]

"Ignorance is bliss"

ill discuss it all day...... trust me. i just wont waste my time with people who are going to flame away with lame points as it seems like so many people on here do. and plus i know im right! if someone wants to prove me wrong go a head. but i just dont see it being possible. i know i may sound like a conceited prick, but im just being brutally honest. so dont say im a tard, when im right and just dont want to be bothered with flame comments. its nice to see that there are quite a few of us out there who are on the same page. i was losing faith in many bills fans. this has made my day, reading your guys responses. GO BILLS! GOOD LUCK JP!

630049[/snapback]

More important that the text of your post is your tone.

Ok, you are a bit of a martyr, but if one can't be a victim on a message board, then where CAN one safely assume the role of "long suffering, all knowing" these days?

In light of the above, I hereby nominate you to the position of "Unofficial Leader" of The Stadium Wall.

Do I have a second?

More important that the text of your post is your tone.

Ok, you are a bit of a martyr, but if one can't be a victim on a message board, then where CAN one safely assume the role of "long suffering, all knowing" these days?

In light of the above, I hereby nominate you to the position of "Unofficial Leader" of The Stadium Wall.

Do I have a second?

630297[/snapback]

Ummmm..... NO.

First off he qualifies it by saying he isn't a JPL lover yet his name tells otherwise. Therefore he lies to begin. Anything after that is pure whitewash on doggie do-do.

Ummmm.....  NO.

First off he qualifies it by saying he isn't a JPL lover yet his name tells otherwise.  Therefore he lies to begin.  Anything after that is pure whitewash on doggie do-do.

630299[/snapback]

So what you are really saying is that mine was a lame attempt at sarcasm? :doh: