DALLAS CUTS KEYSHAWN _ TO BABY

Yea it's official

Cowboys Cut Keyshawn To Avoid $1 Million Roster Bonus

Wide receiver is now officially a need for the Cowboys, who released Keyshawn Johnson Tuesday. Johnson was due a $1 million roster bonus, but likely wanted a heftier contract than his $1.5 million base salary.

Yea it's official

Cowboys Cut Keyshawn To Avoid $1 Million Roster Bonus

Wide receiver is now officially a need for the Cowboys, who released Keyshawn Johnson Tuesday. Johnson was due a $1 million roster bonus, but likely wanted a heftier contract than his $1.5 million base salary.

629382[/snapback]

So Meshawn will be going on his fourth team. Wow.

Remember TO's great day in Dallas? He scored a TD and ran to midfield and stood on the star with the football. In fact, he did it twice, and the 49ers won that day. My hatred for the Cowboys was high then, so I really enjoyed the stupid disrespect.

I wonder if the Cowboy fans remember?

I heard it from Key himself...he doesn't have a website :doh:

Jerry Jones got into hot water because he was on a radio show talking about how he'd like TO to be a cowboy. Philly threatened to go after him for tampering. Jones has made it pretty clear he wants him. It will probably be done very quickly...we'll see.

Parcell's cutting Meshawn is pretty interesting. He was always thought of as a 'Parcells guy'.

Remember TO's great day in Dallas? He scored a TD and ran to midfield and stood on the star with the football. In fact, he did it twice, and the 49ers won that day. My hatred for the Cowboys was high then, so I really enjoyed the stupid disrespect.

I wonder if the Cowboy fans remember?

629389[/snapback]

Twice??? I recall once, and Dallas safety George Teague in a rare moment of NFL decency, ran out and flattened that infant.

Many more that Cow fans remember that POS (who still lifts his leg on the sport) getting whacked...

Oh man...we can only hope, he'd be the cancer that rots that team out from the inside.

629369[/snapback]

Somehow I cant see NE being that stupid. Pats always seem to make good decisions. Hard to believe that they would sign a attitude. Especially a marginal one. Sounds more like a Raider move.

Twice??? I recall once, and Dallas safety George Teague in a rare moment of NFL  decency, ran out and flattened that infant.

Many more that Cow fans remember that POS (who still lifts his leg on the sport) getting whacked...

629443[/snapback]

He did it to the Endzone star first, then the one in the middle of the filed

Twice??? I recall once, and Dallas safety George Teague in a rare moment of NFL  decency, ran out and flattened that infant.

629443[/snapback]

One of the BEST moments in NFL history right there.

have no idea what kind of $ he would demand, but if its a lot less than Moulds, maybe.

629474[/snapback]

get a clue, dallas cut him to make room for owens. they're smart, they realize if they're going to take a flier on a WR that can cause trouble, then it's best to get the one with the far superior skills.

bills too busy signing "projects" like davis who is probably at best a #3 receiver, to make a real impactful move like dallas appears to be on the verge of.

I wouldn't mind having Keyshawn Johnson....he's a great #2 and he can BLOCK, something E-Moulds has no clue on....

Its not that big a stretch and for everyone to jump on you for suggestions sucks....chill out people...if you don't like his suggestion just don't respond to it...

have no idea what kind of $ he would demand, but if its a lot less than Moulds, maybe.

629474[/snapback]

This thread:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=43292

Posted over 30 minutes before yours with THIS title:

Didn't work for you?

This thread:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=43292

Posted over 30 minutes before yours with THIS title:

Didn't work for you?

629583[/snapback]

You might get a dirty response with such statments.

Like the perky waitress gave me at the local resturant my wife and I have our Saturday breakfast outing. She teaches at a school where the students meet and decide what they should be taught ( :doh: ), but has to get a Master's degree from an Education college mill for full certification. She bounced about on her toes as usual, and told us - at length - her thesis was on "divorce". I guess she was giving a cue for me to praise her, but I missed it.

I blurted out - what? There's thousands of articles on that and hundreds and hundreds of books already. Everything to be discovered had been discovered years ago. How can that be a research topic??

This liberal, loving-of-all-things-beautiful young lass looked at me with death rays. My wife was kicking my legs. :lol:

Fortunately, the plates were already down, and that perky/vicious young'un avoids us and lets other waiters serve us now.

Today's youth, I tell ya... :doh:

get a clue...

bills too busy signing "projects" like davis who is probably at best a #3 receiver, to make a real impactful move like dallas appears to be on the verge of.

629551[/snapback]

Yeah, the eagles are really happy with the impactful move they made on T.O. last year. Philly was just glad to finally get dis-impacted today.

You might get a dirty response with such statments.

Like the perky waitress gave me at the local resturant my wife and I have our Saturday breakfast outing. She teaches at a school where the students meet and decide what they should be taught ( :( ), but has to get a Master's degree from an Education college mill for full certification. She bounced about on her toes as usual,  and told us - at length -  her thesis was on "divorce".  I guess she was giving a cue for me to praise her, but I missed it.

I blurted out - what? There's thousands of articles on that and hundreds and hundreds of books already. Everything to be discovered had been discovered years ago. How can that be a research topic??

This liberal, loving-of-all-things-beautiful young lass looked at me with death rays. My wife was kicking my legs. :(

Fortunately, the plates were already down, and that perky/vicious young'un avoids us and lets other waiters serve us now. 

Today's youth, I tell ya... :D

629609[/snapback]

Whoa....Deja Vu

He did it to the Endzone star first, then the one in the middle of the filed

629476[/snapback]

Owens did it twice in that game. On the first TD he ran out to midfield and posed on the star.

Then later on Emmit Smith scored a TD and did the same thing.

When Owens scored another TD he ran to mid-field again, except when he got there he was clocked by Darren Woodson(I think it was Woodson).

Another highlight and unforgettable moment in the Cowboys-49'ers rivalry.

629443[/snapback]

Teague will be remembered as a Packer so how he felt disrespected is lost on me.

Somehow I cant see NE being that stupid. Pats always seem to make good decisions. Hard to believe that they would sign a attitude. Especially a marginal one. Sounds more like a Raider move.

629472[/snapback]

What are you talking about? Harrison is a complete ****. Brady is too. They just get away with the attitude because the media loves them and they win.