So Basically, Levy's Done Nothing

Lets give him a little slack. He may be right. Remember that time NE signed all of those nobodies? They went to the Super Bowl. Never mind, I had a moment of confusion.

He has signed three nobodies. Tippet was a second string, that tight end is a joke and the wide out was traded for a 5th round pick and we gave him a million bucks.

627167[/snapback]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know more about football than you ever will! Have you ever played? I was a top college prospect before I blew my knee out back in 1992. I know you build it on a great offensive line and we are not doing that. It's killing me watching this crap unfold

627223[/snapback]

Yey, it's a sick day.

I know more about football than you ever will! Have you ever played? I was a top college prospect before I blew my knee out back in 1992. I know you build it on a great offensive line and we are not doing that. It's killing me watching this crap unfold

627223[/snapback]

:):D:w00t:

627223[/snapback]

I can see this is going to go well. When one whips out the old "I know more about..." in one of their first few posts, it's usually a sign that they've got their head screwed on nice and tight. :)

I know more about football than you ever will! Have you ever played? I was a top college prospect before I blew my knee out back in 1992.

627223[/snapback]

:D:w00t::)

Sure you were. That's the same tired story that everyone that's a big liar about their "glory days" tells.

He's pretty much cleared the deck and he seems to be looking at the free agents in a deliberate way.  See he took that defensive lineman from Indianapolis.  He's got some money and I don't think he feels he has to jump in to get the "names" when he can pull in some quality over the next week.  I think he's going to build the team he and Jauron want to play with next year. Let's reserve judgment and see how this free agency and draft thing plays out.

627187[/snapback]

Well put. The first few weeks of FA are like the first few weeks of new car introductions - some nice stuff, a lot of dazzle, and "want it now? - here's the price!"

After the draft, some decent players come to market.

627223[/snapback]

:):w00t::D

I was wondering how long before some tripe like that would be forthcoming B-)

627223[/snapback]

That's funny. There is a guy over at Sabres Report that would have turned pro in hockey had he not blown out his knee. He says the Sabres should have traded for Cujo.

Can we get your name.  I want to go pull up an old Scouting Report on our buddy ground chuck. You top college prospect you.

627236[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't give out my name on the net, but if you followed high school football in the early 1990's you sure as hell would know my name. Take that to the bank. So tell us your experience, I'm sure we would like to know how much you learned playing Madden 2000. Take a hint, leave the football to those of us that know it

Sorry, I don't give out my name on the net, but if you followed high school football in the early 1990's you sure as hell would know my name. Take that to the bank. So tell us your experience, I'm sure we would like to know how much you learned playing Madden 2000. Take a hint, leave the football to those of us that know it

627244[/snapback]

Kill yourself.

Wait, maybe that was a little harsh. How about this, go away and never come back.

Then kill yourself.

627223[/snapback]

b.harami? :)

627244[/snapback]

I played one year of college ball for an NAIA team....Central Methodist University in Fayette, Missouri. Then I did so much ligament damage to my foot, I had to give up football and I transferred to the University of Missouri. What college did you play for, or was it just high school.

Sorry, I don't give out my name on the net, but if you followed high school football in the early 1990's you sure as hell would know my name.

Not that we have ANY way of judging that. :) "I choose to remain anonymous, but I'm well-known." You can either be anonymous, or you can be well-known...but you can't be both. You have to pick one.

Take that to the bank. So tell us your experience, I'm sure we would like to know how much you learned playing Madden 2000. Take a hint, leave the football to those of us that know it

627244[/snapback]

So far, you've demonstrated you know precisely jack sh-- about football. It doesn't take a whole hell of a lot of football knowledge to type "He has signed three nobodies. Tippet was a second string, that tight end is a joke and the wide out was traded for a 5th round pick and we gave him a million bucks."