Sopranos

ACor58

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else pissed that they didn't show scenes from next week.

P.S. Great shot of Meadow in her undies in the begining

626330[/snapback]

This was the first Sopranos I've ever seen.... officially hooked.

-Jeff

Couldn't show previews from next week.  T may be dead ya know. :D

Very strong start.  Uncle Jun is now officially off his rocker.

626370[/snapback]

great show, chase outdid himself. hopefully the rest of the season will be as good.

This was the first Sopranos I've ever seen.... officially hooked.

-Jeff

626339[/snapback]

netflix is your friend :D I hadn't seen a single episode until about two years ago. The Sopranos (and other stuff from Netflix) literally helped me keep my sanity during my divorce and subsequent separation. It was me, my job, my dog, an big empty house with no furniture other than my chairs and my home theater, and the Sopranos lol. You're in for a helluva ride, bro.....this is some of the best tv I've ever seen.

Couldn't show previews from next week.  T may be dead ya know. :D

Very strong start.  Uncle Jun is now officially off his rocker.

626370[/snapback]

Wasn't that partly why Season 6 was delayed, cause Gandolfini wanted some ridiculous amt of money? Was that ever settled? No way he gets accidentally whacked in the first episode.....all I know is I can't wait for next week :lol:

Wasn't that partly why Season 6 was delayed, cause Gandolfini wanted some ridiculous amt of money? Was that ever settled? No way he gets accidentally whacked in the first episode.....all I know is I can't wait for next week :D

626388[/snapback]

Nah, he will live. Unless all the "inside looks" pulled the greatest con-job in television history. Because I know I've seen clips of future episodes (on HBO behind the scene type stuff) with Tony still kicking.

Nah, he will live. Unless all the "inside looks" pulled the greatest con-job in television history. Because I know I've seen clips of future episodes (on HBO behind the scene type stuff) with Tony still kicking.

626391[/snapback]

Ah, okay....I feel better then. Just wouldn't be the same w/out him, as much as I like some of the peripheral characters.

When did Christopher become a captain? Was that over the "missing year" span between the season 5 finale and the season 6 premier? Or was that something I forgot in Season 5?

626348[/snapback]

Some people think this episode was really the second last or last episode...and that answers to the questions such as Chrissy becoming a Captain etc will be answered by working their way backwards...now the show will work backwards to get up to this one...

Personally, I hope that's not the case cause you would already know Tony was shot....

Some people think this episode was really the second last or last episode...and that answers to the questions such as Chrissy becoming a Captain etc will be answered by working their way backwards...now the show will work backwards to get up to this one...

Personally, I hope that's not the case cause you would already know Tony was shot....

626447[/snapback]

You might just have something there......The biggest clue is that Janices baby is 18 months old. That house Carmela is building has progressed quite a bit, NYC boss already in Jail and Phil is running things quite nice and is all lovey with Tony et al, there are a whole lot of things that need answers.

And when did Tony did his taste for Sushi? :D

Second thought, don't answer that!

626447[/snapback]

Interesting. I felt like Vito Spatfore (The guy who hummed the security gaurd) made some interesting references to Tony dying. Possibly foreshadowing?

Wasn't that partly why Season 6 was delayed, cause Gandolfini wanted some ridiculous amt of money? Was that ever settled? No way he gets accidentally whacked in the first episode.....all I know is I can't wait for next week :lol:

626388[/snapback]

Moulds should learn from this! Ask for too much $$$ and get whacked in the first game! :D

why show previews, they want you to clamor for information about Tony's condition, did he survive??????????? why ruin it with a preview?

Anyone else pissed that they didn't show scenes from next week.

P.S. Great shot of Meadow in her undies in the begining

626330[/snapback]

WOW, interesting, that might lead to a back story on the guy that hung himself, he kind of came out of nowhere.

You might just have something there......The biggest clue is that Janices baby is 18 months old.  That house Carmela is building has progressed quite a bit, NYC boss already in Jail and Phil is running things quite nice and is all lovey with Tony et al, there are a whole lot of things that need answers.

And when did Tony did his taste for Sushi?  :(

Second thought, don't answer that!

626523[/snapback]