Robert Royal signed

Yeah, 2.5 million bonus for a guy who's big and can't catch ---- heck, I would have taken half that bonus and I CAN catch!!!

624694[/snapback]

Thing is, we are yet to see how prices go up this season with the new CBA.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, that means the Bills probably will not take Vernon Davis if he is there at 8.

I do not understand this move. We could have used that money elsewhere. If it is true that this guy cannot catch, I am dumbfounded. Let's hope Marv knows something about this guy that the rest of us do not know.

You're all a bunch of savages, you know that?

I mean...the guy is a 76 in Madden!  Shouldn't that be enough for all of you?

;)  :w00t:  :w00t:

624701[/snapback]

maybe that is what influenced Marv's decision :lol:

What this says to me is that 1 of the 2 TE's (Euhus&Everett) rehabbing their knee injuries is not going as well as planned.

624711[/snapback]

Well...we DID release Mark Campbell (granted, he wasn't exactly lighting up the field) so I'm thinking this is just a replacement move.

The $2.5M bonus spreads out over five years, and the salary could escalate through the life of the contract... Cap number this year or next probably isn't as dramatic as the total sounds...

624728[/snapback]

this signing would have been less dramatic had it not been our first. everyone is waiting for a big OL signing.

The $2.5M bonus spreads out over five years, and the salary could escalate through the life of the contract... Cap number this year or next probably isn't as dramatic as the total sounds...

624728[/snapback]

um why did we sign a guy not good enough to start for washington?