OT Sabres

The Sabres have won 39 games this season, the most after 60 games in team history ........ This team is smokin'.

19 games left till the playoffs, and Buffalo is being reffered to as one of the "premier teams " in the league.

There is life after football.

The Sabres have won 39 games this season, the most after 60 games in team history ........ This team is smokin'.

19 games left till the playoffs, and Buffalo is being reffered to as one of the "premier teams " in the league.

620828[/snapback]

Just got back from the game, this team never stops. With or without making a deal at the deadline they're going to be a threat.

620828[/snapback]

Ya know, I almost started a poll. Will the Sabres reach 100 pts this year. I didn't want to jinx them so I didn't. They are playing so well that even when they are behind I still believe they will win. I still think they do not get the respect they deserve, but that is fine with me.

I'm all Sabres unitl draft day and then training camp.

I almost always have a feeling that the Sabres will win while I am watching them this year. It is an odd feeling as a Buffalo fan! :w00t:

620840[/snapback]

I have the opposite feeling. I keep waiting for the bottom to fall out. I guess it's years of being a shellshocked Buffalo sports fan. Oh well I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

I have the opposite feeling.  I keep waiting for the bottom to fall out.  I guess it's years of being a shellshocked Buffalo sports fan.  Oh well I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

620851[/snapback]

Yeah same here. I want them to win the whole thing this year (like every hear), but I keep waiting for Miller and Biron to run into each other jogging and break four legs and a rib. Or.... more appropriate... for them to just start sucking for no apparent reason. Or, for Brett Hull to score a goal that's not really a goal in doub... :w00t:

On a not so related note, I've got luxury suite tix for the Islanders/Thrashers tomorrow at Phillips arena. I guess that's what happens when you buy 600k worth of disk drives =)

On a not so related note, I've got luxury suite tix for the Islanders/Thrashers tomorrow at Phillips arena.  I guess that's what happens when you buy 600k worth of disk drives =)

620877[/snapback]

What an exciting game.

Anyone watch the game on Center Ice?  The Boston announcers were whining like bitches in the 3rd period.  It was hilarious.

620908[/snapback]

man they were horrendous...best B word line of the night: "he skated hard into thomas...in typical briere fashion'

Anyone watch the game on Center Ice?  The Boston announcers were whining like bitches in the 3rd period.  It was hilarious.

620908[/snapback]

Why not turn off the volume and listen to Rick J. on NHL.com?

621399[/snapback]

Not sure if this holds for people watching on cable, but it will definitely hold for satellite - it is annoying to watch the game with the audio about 4 seconds ahead of the picture. The question is: is the delay more annoying than the B's announcers?

621399[/snapback]

Actually, I could have gone "double-satellite" and put Rick on Sirius. But as dave_b pointed out, the delay makes it tough. I think there's a device out there in tech land that will allow you to sync two sources, but I haven't gotten that sophisticated with my setup.

Not sure if this holds for people watching on cable, but it will definitely hold for satellite - it is annoying to watch the game with the audio about 4 seconds ahead of the picture.  The question is: is the delay more annoying than the B's announcers?

621413[/snapback]

Ah...yes..the delay! I guess the question you pose is THE question then. :blink:

Not sure if this holds for people watching on cable, but it will definitely hold for satellite - it is annoying to watch the game with the audio about 4 seconds ahead of the picture.  The question is: is the delay more annoying than the B's announcers?

621413[/snapback]

Doesn't apply to Center Ice on digital cable and streaming the audio broadcast. In fact, I have to pause the video (via DVR) for 8-15 seconds to allow the internet audio to catch up. I did that last night at the start of the game, but Mrs Campy doesn't like the audio coming from so far away from the video - it's one of her peeves I guess - so I endured the chumps that are NESN's Bruins coverage for all but the first 5 or 10 minutes of the game.

The things we do for marital bliss. *sighs*

620828[/snapback]

do you think theres enough games for vanek to get to 30 goals? hes got 20 now.