Im a Dad

My wife and I had our first baby on March 1st- a boy and we named him Kaiden. Its the most awesome experience you can have. Funny thing is that Miro Satan (former Sabre and current Islander) had a baby the next day, saw him a few times at the hospital and we talked. Really nice guy. His wife must be from Buffalo area. Kaiden is home resting in one of his many Bills sleepers as we speak.

My wife and I had our first baby on March 1st- a boy and we named him Kaiden. Its the most awesome experience you can have. Funny thing is that Miro Satan (former Sabre and current Islander) had a baby the next day, saw him a few times at the hospital and we talked. Really nice guy. His wife must be from Buffalo area. Kaiden is home resting in one of his many Bills sleepers as we speak.

620080[/snapback]

Congrats on the new addition!!

620080[/snapback]

All the best to you and Mrs. Blue Chipper...and the little Chipper off the old bolck. (So you and Miro snuck one past the goalie!)

"To laugh often and love much,

win the respect of intelligent persons

and the affection of children;

to earn the approval of honest critics

and endure the betrayal of false friends;

to appreciate beauty,

to find the best in others;

to leave the world a little bit better,

whether by a healthy child,

a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition;

to know that even one life has breathed easier

because you have lived,

This is to have succeeded."

- attributed to Ralph Waldo Emerson.

May God Bless you three.

Your right...there is nothing like your first child....

Congrats...

A little advice, Help your wife, change diapers, get up first in the night to feed/change him...

And the final piece of advice, make sure you put a washcloth over his winky when changing him...you let air hit it for even a second and BAM! streaming everywhere.....oh and get as much sleep as you can..sneek in a nap whenever possible...

time goes by very quickly....enjoy your time with your new family.

Your right...there is nothing like your first child....

Congrats...

A little advice,  Help your wife, change diapers, get up first in the night to feed/change him...

And the final piece of advice, make sure you put a washcloth over his winky when changing him...you let air hit it for even a second and BAM!  streaming everywhere.....oh and get as much sleep as you can..sneek in a nap whenever possible...

time goes by very quickly....enjoy your time with your new family.

620119[/snapback]

COULD NOT AGREE MORE WITH WHAT THIS MEMBER JUST SAID......... THEY DO GROW FAST SO ENJOY YOUR SON WHILE HE'S SMALL

"To laugh often and love much,

win the respect of intelligent persons

and the affection of children;

to earn the approval of honest critics

and endure the betrayal of false friends;

to appreciate beauty,

to find the best in others;

to leave the world a little bit better,

whether by a healthy child,

a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition;

to know that even one life has breathed easier

because you have lived,