Sabres vs Bruins

Came out early with lead in the legs and the cubbies took advantage, jumping to a 2-0 lead. Biron wasn't sharp early but has since settled down.

Jochen Hect and Briere have been everywhere making plays and now the boys are up 3-2 late second. That line (with Dumont) is on fire.

Patrice Bergeron is a very good hockey player.

Came out early with lead in the legs and the cubbies took advantage, jumping to a 2-0 lead.  Biron wasn't sharp early but has since settled down.

Jochen Hect and Briere have been everywhere making plays and now the boys are up 3-2 late second.  That line (with Dumont) is on fire.

Patrice Bergeron is a very good hockey player.

618271[/snapback]

Why is Biron in? What's up with Miller? I can't find anything on the 'net and don't hear much living down here... well, other than Thrashers Marketing slogans.

Edit: Wow, the Sabres site *IS* annoying.

Why is Biron in?  What's up with Miller? I can't find anything on the 'net and don't hear much living down here... well, other than Thrashers Marketing slogans.

Edit: Wow, the Sabres site *IS* annoying.

618273[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with Miller (guy can't start every game). Unfortunately, I think this might be the sabres way of putting Biron on display for other teams....

Nothing wrong with Miller (guy can't start every game).  Unfortunately, I think this might be the sabres way of putting Biron on display for other teams....

618275[/snapback]

Yeah, that was my thought. Putting him up on the auction block.

There's too many games in too short a time period to burn Miller out now.  I had no doubt Biron would be in the game tonight.  He was terrific in the third - 20 saves.

Bruins announcers suck.

618322[/snapback]

I take it that you don't get your choice w/ Center Ice? I need to pay for that, NHL.com audio is great and all...

Marty had 40 saves tonight and was the reason that the Sabres won. Marty will be needed down the stretch as the schedule the rest of the way is very compressed due to the Olympic break.

As far as a trade, unless we can get a top 4 defenseman for Biron, I would rather keep him. We will definitely be riding Miller, but Biron is good insurance.

The guy interviewing Jochen Hecht called him Johan..............three times!

How about the way they said Biron...  Be-ron.  :lol:

618361[/snapback]

There's too many games in too short a time period to burn Miller out now.  I had no doubt Biron would be in the game tonight.  He was terrific in the third - 20 saves.

Bruins announcers suck.

618322[/snapback]

I have never heard an announcing team that were bigger homers than those two. When the Sabres scored the play by play guy sounded as if there had just been a death in the family.

I went to the game last night, and did the Sabres ever look terrible in the first period. They really turned it on though, and proved they are by far the better team. I really like the way they are playing. I was concerned at first when Miller wasn't in goal, but Biron did settle down and play well. He was amazing in the 3rd period. Shots on Goal for the game was something like Buffalo 22, Boston 44, not sure exactly, but it did seem like Boston was rapid fire shooting in the third period in an attempt to win.

It was really awesome that the Sabres fans (myself yelling along) go the LETS GO BUFFALO going in the third period. I was sufficiently scoring points with my neighbors (NOT) when I would yell out "HERE WE GO SABRES HERE WE GO!"

Great game last night. I was worried that the Sabres were going to fall on thier swords after going down by two, but I was very happily surprised.